Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Never too late in the day for a good laugh! >

Never too late in the day for a good laugh!

Never too late in the day for a good laugh!

Old 09-16-2010, 06:15 PM
Power Poster

Those pictures are priceless. I give my cat a bath once or twice a year but I put her on top of the counter and soak a wash cloth and use that to give her a bath. I don't think she would ever let me put her in water.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:01 PM
Dee

Too funny. It reminded the first time I thought I'd give my kitty a bath like a dog. Wrong! The look of the devil on my darling kitty turned evil.
Old 09-16-2010, 08:36 PM

I am not a cat person but these made me laugh. You have to feel sorry for them. Poooor Kitties
Old 09-16-2010, 09:05 PM

Subject: The Cat

A cat died and went to Heaven. God met her at the gates and said, 'You have been a good cat all these years. Anything you want is yours for the asking.'

The cat thought for a minute and then said, 'All my life I lived on a farm and slept on hard wooden floors. I would like a real fluffy pillow to sleep on.'

God said, 'Say no more.' Instantly the cat had a huge fluffy pillow.

A few days later, six mice were killed in an accident and they all went to Heaven together. God met the mice at the gates with the same offer that He made to the cat

The mice said, 'Well, we have had to run all of our lives: from cats, dogs, and even people with brooms! If we could just have some little roller skates, we would not have to run again.'
God answered, 'It is done.' All the mice had beautiful little roller skates.

About a week later, God decided to check on the cat. He found her sound asleep on her fluffy pillow. God gently awakened the cat and asked, 'Is everything okay? How have you been doing? Are you happy?'

The cat replied, 'Oh, it is WONDERFUL. I have never been so happy in my life. The pillow is so fluffy, and those little Meals on Wheels you have been sending over are delicious!'

Hey we need a cute clean one every once in awhile.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-93050.gif   attachment-93051.gif  
Old 09-16-2010, 09:17 PM

this are cute and funny.
we took our cat to the vet, he had been in a fight with another cat. The vet told my husband to take him a bath. We have never given a cat a bath, don't know where to start. any suggestions?
Old 09-16-2010, 11:04 PM

I used to have a cat that would sit at the top of the tub and stick his nose into the spray when I took a shower. He was a Maine Coon cat, absolutely gorgeous, but he looked like some kind of alien when wet.

If I left any kind of pot or bowl in the kitchen sink to soak, he would slowly put in one leg at a time, (like humans getting into a cold lake), until he was submerged and he would just sit there. Needless to say, I had to put soaking pots in a closed oven.

Of all the cats in my life, he was the only one who liked water.

Diane
Old 09-17-2010, 07:40 AM
PJO

Originally Posted by QBeth
Originally Posted by PJO
I love cats, and these pictures are adorable!! Thank you for sharing them!

I'm not very computer literate. Is there some way I could forward these pictures to a friend? If someone knows how to do that, and it's not to complicated, I'd really like to know how to do it from this site. Thanks.
Someone sent me a PM asking this same question. Here's my suggestions:

If your friend is on the Board, your best bet is to send her a PM with the web address for my posting; the address is
http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-64836-3.htm.

If that doesn't work, or she's not on the Board, try
(1) selecting all of the pictures (click first one, hold shift key, and click on the rest of the pictures),
(2) right click mouse, copy
(3) open MsWord to a new document
(4) right click mouse, paste
The pictures should appear. Save the document and then send it to her as an attachment in a regular email account.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for your help! It's a shame that I'm so computer illiterate!! My friend isn't on this board, but she will enjoy these pictures so much.
Old 09-17-2010, 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by dmackey
I used to have a cat that would sit at the top of the tub and stick his nose into the spray when I took a shower. He was a Maine Coon cat, absolutely gorgeous, but he looked like some kind of alien when wet.

If I left any kind of pot or bowl in the kitchen sink to soak, he would slowly put in one leg at a time, (like humans getting into a cold lake), until he was submerged and he would just sit there. Needless to say, I had to put soaking pots in a closed oven.

Of all the cats in my life, he was the only one who liked water.

Diane
ROFLMBO! i can just imagine walking into the kitchen and seeing the cat sitting in a pan on top of the stove with that look they all have! omg too funny!
Old 09-17-2010, 10:10 AM
Power Poster

I love cats, getting my new fur baby tomorrow, Zoey, a grey tigerstriped short hairs. and the pics are soooo true
Old 09-17-2010, 11:59 AM

WONDERFUL!! :D