New Dryer

Old 08-13-2022, 07:29 AM

We too had a clothesline at our other house. I would never hang anything outside here. The birds would cr** all over it. This is why we can’t even put out nice furniture. It’s our own fault for feeding them I guess.
Old 08-13-2022, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
Lol when I first saw this thread, I thought "Oh no, Chasing Hawk is having to replace her dryer, also??!?!?!?" 🤣
Not yet!! But if I do I will put a clothesline or two up in the garage....lol
Old 08-13-2022, 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Onebyone View Post
I wonder how people coped with allergies when they had no dryer. I don't remember any one complaining about allergies when I was school age. I know my aunt had sinus problems and she blamed on having a broken nose when a child. Don't recall any class mate every having an allergy to anything. One boy had epilepsy and all the class knew what to do if he had a seizure on the playground. I went to a small rural school.
I developed allergies when I started smoking. I quit 18 years ago and they got worse. My asthma is stable thanks to my Doc. Seasonal allergies around here are bad, pine trees drop that yellow pollen, grass that grows in the wild..lol i.e. roadside grass the grass in the forest etc. And whatever those silly dogs of ours get into in the yard reeks havoc on my sinuses.