Old 06-08-2010, 06:52 PM

Eleanor Burns has a lot of grandpuppies! LOL <wave>
Old 06-08-2010, 07:38 PM

Originally Posted by omak
Eleanor Burns has a lot of grandpuppies! LOL <wave>
Must be why I like her. :thumbup: ;-)
Old 06-08-2010, 07:57 PM
Power Poster

Your new puppy is so cute, just a thought - what about the heat cycle - dogs don't know or care if they're related. See I probably would have been better off going to bed a few minutes ago instead of looking at your puppy pics.
Kennels,crates,cages whatever you call them are very good, for kitties also, especially when people can't be with them or are sleeping. I got a chihuahua, my MIL had for about 18 months that was given full rein, whether she was home, asleep or gone. Now I am starting at the beginning and she is crated lots until she learns how to behave. She is totally housebroke and needs to learn the old poodles and 3 of the cats don't want to be jumped on, knocked over, etc.
I am now able to let her out some with the poodles and she is understanding she has to behave in order to get free for a bit. MIL thought crates were cruel, of course she's had 3 puppies she returned to Humane Society, because she didn't start them out rightand couldn't stand bad behavior.
Sounds like you will have another lovely companion for years to come. Good for you.
Old 06-09-2010, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Jingleberry
Your new puppy is so cute, just a thought - what about the heat cycle - dogs don't know or care if they're related. See I probably would have been better off going to bed a few minutes ago instead of looking at your puppy pics.
Kennels,crates,cages whatever you call them are very good, for kitties also, especially when people can't be with them or are sleeping. I got a chihuahua, my MIL had for about 18 months that was given full rein, whether she was home, asleep or gone. Now I am starting at the beginning and she is crated lots until she learns how to behave. She is totally housebroke and needs to learn the old poodles and 3 of the cats don't want to be jumped on, knocked over, etc.
I am now able to let her out some with the poodles and she is understanding she has to behave in order to get free for a bit. MIL thought crates were cruel, of course she's had 3 puppies she returned to Humane Society, because she didn't start them out rightand couldn't stand bad behavior.
Sounds like you will have another lovely companion for years to come. Good for you.
Hi Jingleberry. Glad you stayed up a few more minutes to see Lili. I sure hope the Chihauha is easily trainable. Dogs are smart and they do learn at any age. It shouldn't take her long to figure out she is not top dog. Or queen of the house anymore. Now that she has direction things should go nicely.
Now that I don't work anymore I don't want Lili getting seperation anxioties so I do leave her in the kennel and leave her here and there. Thats a nice kenneling option too.
Lili will be an awesome companion for myself and Tank. We just
went to the vet for the first time (since I've gotten her) and she got a good bill of health. 100% spoiled. I got a picture of her with her new vet for her scrap book. I posted it here.
Good luck with your fur babies. Keep me posted.
Attached Thumbnails attachment-82297.jpe  
Old 06-09-2010, 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by dglvr
Well actually I tell Lili I'm mama and Tank is buddy Tank.
And I tell Tank I'm mama so I guess brother Tank will do too.
I guess I could get my mom a shirt that says ask me about my granddogs huh? :thumbup:

I tell my mom about her grand dogs all the time!! She now calls them this too!

Kyia
Old 06-09-2010, 04:06 PM

Thank you for the pics! I love seeing them. And she is getting so big so fast!

Kyia
Old 06-09-2010, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by Kyiav10
Originally Posted by dglvr
Well actually I tell Lili I'm mama and Tank is buddy Tank.
And I tell Tank I'm mama so I guess brother Tank will do too.
I guess I could get my mom a shirt that says ask me about my granddogs huh? :thumbup:

I tell my mom about her grand dogs all the time!! She now calls them this too!

Kyia
Ahhhhh There are shirts out there that say ask me about my granddogs. You should get her one. Your dogs in your avatar are adorable.
:thumbup:
Old 06-30-2010, 06:39 AM

I just found this post (that graduation and wedding really messed me up)! What a cutie, Kim! You've had time to bond with her, how's it going??
Old 06-30-2010, 06:44 AM

She looks like a Lili - SWEEEEET :-P
Old 06-30-2010, 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by Shelley
I just found this post (that graduation and wedding really messed me up)! What a cutie, Kim! You've had time to bond with her, how's it going??
She's doing awesome. Growing like a weed. Keeping Tank and I both on the move. Tank is really taking to her. :thumbup: