Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Older Sizzix "frame-lits" for "flip-its" card >

Older Sizzix "frame-lits" for "flip-its" card

Older Sizzix "frame-lits" for "flip-its" card

Old 05-08-2020, 06:40 AM
DJ

Default Older Sizzix "frame-lits" for "flip-its" card

This was posted by a friend on a different crafting forum. She hasn't had any response, but there aren't nearly as many members there as here. I thought I'd post here in case I can get her any help. TIA

"Hey, y'all! I'm playing more with my Sizzix machines and dies and have come across something I really want, but I cannot for the life of me find it online for sale. Do y'all know of any sources for trading craft supplies or some obscure store that might carry such a thing? It's coordinating "frame-lits" for a "flip-its" card die. Thanks!!"
Old 05-08-2020, 07:21 AM

Again Google was successful! "Older Sizzix "framelits" for "flip-its" card" is what I looked for. Quite a few articles! Hope that helps.
Old 05-08-2020, 09:55 AM
DJ

I'm pretty sure she has searched Google. With your search, something did come up and said "unavailable". I'm not familiar with exactly what she's looking for, as I have never used a Sizzix or anything like it. I will pass this on, though. And thank you for your response.
Old 05-11-2020, 08:45 PM

You might have her check with Stephanie Bernard - Stamps of life … there are several shapes to choose from. Also check Sizzix.com they have some dies on clearance. Good luck!