Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: One of the best songs I have EVER heard from a priest !!!

Blog Entries

One of the best songs I have EVER heard from a priest !!!

Surfing around you tube today & ran across this video called " Hallelujah ,Everyone should watch this,Amazing song & voice !!!!

Blog Entries
    He did kind of steal the show, didn't he? Lol. My favorite version of that song was kd lang's.

Quote Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
    He did kind of steal the show, didn't he? Lol. My favorite version of that song was kd lang's.
    I don't know that I've ever heard kd lang's version, but I sure do love her voice. I'll have to try and find it.

I dont see a link....anyone?
    SUEB

SUEB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Bonnie View Post
    I don't know that I've ever heard kd lang's version, but I sure do love her voice. I'll have to try and find it.
    Here's a live kd lang version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYiMJ2bC65A

She's released a couple different albums that have that song on them. Gives me goosebumps every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Peckish View Post
    Here's a live kd lang version. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYiMJ2bC65A

She's released a couple different albums that have that song on them. Gives me goosebumps every time.
    thanks for the link I love her voice use to play her cd all the time yep I get goosebumps to

It does not matter who sings the song Hallelujah. It is always wonderful to hear. If you did not watch all the singers sing this song. You should. Thank you for letting me share with you and posting this site.

Even with the less-than-wonderful speakers on my laptop the song sung by the priest was so inspiring! If I were Catholic and hadn' t been married 45 years I would really consider it an honor to have him sing that song at my wedding! LOL One of the singers at our wedding got mixed up singing the Lord's prayer...actually it was a husband wife team and they later got a divorce...wonder if that anything to do with it??? LOL

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    I love that song .. Amazing voice; he should become a singer on the side....The Lord's prayer is another one that is just an awesome song...Just beautiful !!!
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Beautiful.

This was great and I am sure very memorable for the bride and groom as well as the audience who also showed how much the like it with a standing ovation. Kelela

He sang great!! He did steal the show tho.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place. We are nearing closer to the End Times.

Really enjoyed the priest - awesome delivery!

And k. d. lang is always superb - I really watching her the first time she performed on Johnny Carson's The Tonight Show and remember how blown away we all, including him, were!

OH WOW, WOW, WOW! I'd luv to have that on a cd!!! somebody, quick, give him a contract!!!