Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Pattern for plastic bag holder from Annie's?

Blog Entries

Pattern for plastic bag holder from Annie's?

Has anyone ever bought the pattern for the plastic bag holder from Annie's? It looks like the coasters made with triangles. Supposed to be able to keep in purse or car for when you need an extra plastic bag (for trash, wet clothes, etc.) Just wondering if anyone has ever made one. Looks pretty easy. Was thinking of making it for a quild meeting.

Blog Entries
    This sounds really interesting, but I just spent several minutes looking thru Annie's site and couldn't find anything that looked like what you are describing.
    Can you provide a link, the exact name of the pattern, or maybe the Item #?
    Thanks!
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Blog Entries
    There is a free pattern at byannie.com. It is located under free patterns then kitchen set

Blog Entries
    i checked the byannie.com site and it wasn't what i was looking for. now i can't find it at anniescatalog.com - found it the other day and thought it would be quick and easy - figures i can't find it now!

Blog Entries
    Found this at :thgate.com, logo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Finished is better than a UFO

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ragqueen03 View Post
    i checked the byannie.com site and it wasn't what i was looking for. now i can't find it at anniescatalog.com - found it the other day and thought it would be quick and easy - figures i can't find it now!
    When you do find it, can you post a link? I keep a couple plastic bags in a little zipper pouch in my purse, but would like something cute! I also think it sounds like a nice gift. A couple plastic bags seem to take up less room than a fold up nylon or cotton bag.
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

Blog Entries
    As soon as i find it i will post the link! I think i may just buy it when i find it cuz it is driving me crazy. One of those patterns that look so easy i could probably figure it out if i had the time- LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by PaperPrincess View Post
    When you do find it, can you post a link? I keep a couple plastic bags in a little zipper pouch in my purse, but would like something cute! I also think it sounds like a nice gift. A couple plastic bags seem to take up less room than a fold up nylon or cotton bag.