Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ? pdf software on PC for embroidery

Blog Entries

Question ? pdf software on PC for embroidery

I got taken wiped my computer out. Had to have clean & restart. I cannot remember Embroidery pdf converter
    it same as reading and adobe? Do not want any trouble downloading spam, bugs, etc. Should I download both
    adobe and pdf? Thanks for any information. Years ago my brain was better, or was less afraid of downloading.

OK I think I am confused. A pdf is generally a format for documents. I expect that you are thinking about a Embroidery file converter which will change formats such as .pes, .vip, pec, .hus embroidery file to a format that is compatible with your own machine. Although I have 4D and do it in that program - many of my friends use a tool from Embroidery Library (http://www.embroiderydesigns.com/con...fileshome.aspx) They are reputable and I would not hesitate to download from them
    Betty

A quilt will warm your body and comfort your soul.

http://notesfrommoosehaven.blogspot.com

3 More format converter programs--free. WilcomTrusizer , Pulse Ambassador, My Editor....all are easy to use for conversion, but also do resizing, color change, etc.

Blog Entries
    thanks so much!

Blog Entries
    I have a babylock. Design Gallery program but I guess I need the other too! I feel like I am in the dark here.
    Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
    3 More format converter programs--free. WilcomTrusizer , Pulse Ambassador, My Editor....all are easy to use for conversion, but also do resizing, color change, etc.
    Good choices for mentioning - very useful programs.

Marysewfun
    Marysewfun
    Have a great day!

Gay
    Blog Entries
    Embroidery programs have nothing to do with pdf or adobe, they are for reading and writing text. Is Adobe not already on your computer? I would think your repair-person would have done that.
    I use BuzzExplore v.2. It displays all embroidery files as photos, you can print one or many, change thread colours, resizes, convert designs to any other formats. Whatever you buy, ensure it is compatable with your new windows computer, as older programs will not work properly- if at all- on win.7 or 8

Blog Entries
    ​I will have to try one also, new to the embroidery side of things, learning as I go. Thanks for asking this question.
    ​We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone.