Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please identifiy this husband

I either leave mine at home or at a local bar. Keeps us both happy.

earthwalker, you have a Gem!

I worked in a LAQ and we had a husband that came in with his wife. He always brought his book or magazine with him and would find a chair and read until she was done. He never checked on her, but waited reading for her. I have to say, this is really a quilters husband and she is really blessed to have him. Of course she might behave the same way when he goes to the sports store.

Quote Originally Posted by elseebee View Post
    It's not mine, for sure! Mine is in the store, following me around, telling me- and all the other ladies in the shop- which fabrics go together. It can be real embarrassing sometimes (especially because he's usually better than any of us!). He tells everyone how many UFOs and fabrics I have at home. (When other ladies hear my stash fits in 3 plastic tubs they usually tell him I don't have a big stash). But, when it comes time to buy, he really says "get it all", so I guess he's a keeper!
    You are so blessed! A husband like this, who respects and enjoys your interests, is beyond rubies!

pw6
    LOL, needed that one.. love it... so many hubbys have been left there, but mine loves to go fabric shopping...

I wouldn't say mine loves to go fabric shopping but if I ask him he will. He has a good eye for color (better than me sometimes) and he will help me pick things out. I also get a lot more when I take him because he will pile that cart full. If I protest he'll tell me it a good bargain and I should get more! Gotta love em! I don't take him to the grocery store very often because there he really is out of control.
    Debra

This is hilarious! When my two sons were still living at home, I loved to slow down and say, "I'm just going to run into the quilt shop really quick"! Just to hear the agonizing sighs and moans!! LOL The best thing that's happened to me in regard to shopping with hubby is smartphones. He can entertain himself for a long time with that while I'm in the fabric store. Shop On!!

Blog Entries
    That is really funny---- except I couldn't get my husband to even go to the fabric store - just as well because he'd keep saying, ready to go yet, ready to go yet.....

Blog Entries
    I just love it.

Funny! My DH loves to go to the fabric stores with me. They love it when he comes because he talks me into buying more!...
    Country 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2