Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pretty Dresses For A Pretty Princess

Blog Entries
    Those dresses are fantastic!!! What a lucky little girl.

What little princess wouldn't just love them. Hope you get pictures of her modeling them.
    June

Blog Entries
    She is soo cute and I can just imagine her dancing and prancing around in those dresses. I really miss making those cute dresses for my girls. The oldest is 29 and the youngest will be turning 18 in a few days.

What a special little girl with such beautiful dresses!

Blog Entries
    I would like to order 3 princess dresses & one Astor please. What a cutie! She's the same age as my grand daughter Amaya. My GD is also a very girly, Princess tomboy!! I almost lost my mind over Frozen!! I joked that she was ready for the Broadway tryouts.
    Jackie
    Lover of Scrappy, Chocolate and Wine

She is adorable and I am sure the dresses which are glamorous will make her so happy, true princess dresses.

Power Poster
    WOW, the dresses are adorable, although not as adorable as Astor, she's absolutely precious. We have a 5 year old DGD Zoe who is also a princess, and loves all the dresses I've made for her, although none as fancy as yours though. However, once I recover from my shoulder replacement surgery I hope to start making her dresses again. Thanks for sharing those beautiful dresses for your beautiful Astor.

Such a sweet little girl. She will be the envy of all of her Princess friends. and for good reason. You do great work

Thank you, everyone! I'll be starting her quilt tomorrow (I promised all of my nieces and nephews to make them a quilt by their next birthday - I just finished a zombie quilt and a dinosaur quilt for Astor's older twin brothers and a Tinkerbell one before that for another niece).
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."

Power Poster
    Cute dresses for a gorgeous little girl...

WOW you are an amazing seamstress!!! Surely there is a crown to go with those beautiful princess dresses??What princess wouldn't be in heaven with those!!! She sure is a beauty!!! I too would love to see her open her gifts!!!

Blog Entries
    She must have had her birthday by now-how did she like her dresses? Any pictures to post?

She did have her birthday and she loved them!! I'm just waiting for her mom to upload pics to facebook so I can share them. She has a terrible stomach bug, so all of her energy goes to keeping up with Astor, lol. She said she'd post pics later, though.
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."

Here is the birthday girl with all of her dresses! There's also a shot of the quilt I made her in the background, as well as the matching quilted pillow I made her. I told all of my nieces and nephews that by their next birthday they'd get a quilt from me, and she wanted Ninja Turtles. I also did a Tinkerbell for my niece, Skylar ( http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...e-t264736.html ), and a Zombie quilt and a Dinosaur quilt for my twin nephews, Gaige and Ashe ( http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...e-t264734.html , http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...o-t264733.html ). Next up is a bear and eagle quilt for another nephew for his September birthday!
    Attached Images Attached Images

And here's a link to Astor's quilt thread!! http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...ml#post7250754

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2