Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   1960s Marriage Guidance! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/1960s-marriage-guidance-t28545.html)

tlrnhi 11-15-2009 05:36 PM

I'm fueling up the jet and getting those heat seeking missles out with Billy's name on them. Tennessee, huh? I'm thinking we can find you.
Ready ladies????

Lostn51 11-15-2009 05:40 PM

I just read this to my lovely wife and told her this is how things will be in our house for now on. :twisted:

The last thing I really remember is the faint sound of my head hitting the floor and now I am having a hard time typing this be cause my eyes are starting to swell shut. And the fact that I am still bleeding quite profusely but I think I got that one under control........

Well it might be a day or two before I can see again so I hope you guys have a great evening or is it morning I cant tell right now......

Anyone have an aspirin?!?

Billy

amma 11-15-2009 05:42 PM

Dear Billy's wife,
Thank you for saving us all the trouble of hunting him down....
I am sure that he will still be able to cook, clean, do laundry and dishes...as his little "accident" doesn't seem to have laid him up too badly.
Sincerely,
The Gals from the QB
:D :D :twisted: :twisted: :D :D

tlrnhi 11-15-2009 05:43 PM

Oh, now you want aspirin? Sure....I've got some for ya! Might have a bit of a side effect with it. You DO have life insurance, yes?? hehe

amma 11-15-2009 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Eddie

Originally Posted by amma

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Boy those were the good ol days............... :mrgreen:

Billy

***frantically searching for Billy's address and getting the "possee" together**** :lol: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rut row! You're on your own now, Billy! :D

Smart move Eddie!!!! LMBO

Lisa_wanna_b_quilter 11-15-2009 05:48 PM

Billy probably wants the Mrs. to BRING him the asprin!! :lol:

amma 11-15-2009 05:50 PM

LMBO I bet he may have a "little bit of a wait" :twisted: :twisted:

Lostn51 11-16-2009 08:33 AM

Well I now know it is morning now and when I looked in the mirror I could not help but notice that I look like a raccoon from the two black eyes I have. I honestly do not know how many days I have been out because I am still in a fog and just getting my bearings.

Funny thing is I don't remember her punching me once much less twice, all I can remember is I really need to clean under the computer desk. I saw quite a few dust bunnies while I was laying there trying to get enough energy to crawl to the bathroom for the band aids.

You will be happy to know that my wife did get me the aspirin, but she took them herself saying that her hand was hurting her after I made the biggest mistake in my life. I went looking for them this morning but she must have forgot to put them up because they are not in the medicine cabinet and I can not find them for the life of me.

Oh well I need to vacuum now...........

Billy

Karenmay 11-16-2009 08:57 AM

Haha!....In his dreams!

Karen xx

amma 11-16-2009 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Well I now know it is morning now and when I looked in the mirror I could not help but notice that I look like a raccoon from the two black eyes I have. I honestly do not know how many days I have been out because I am still in a fog and just getting my bearings.

Funny thing is I don't remember her punching me once much less twice, all I can remember is I really need to clean under the computer desk. I saw quite a few dust bunnies while I was laying there trying to get enough energy to crawl to the bathroom for the band aids.

You will be happy to know that my wife did get me the aspirin, but she took them herself saying that her hand was hurting her after I made the biggest mistake in my life. I went looking for them this morning but she must have forgot to put them up because they are not in the medicine cabinet and I can not find them for the life of me.

Oh well I need to vacuum now...........

Billy

Looking for a little sympathy are ya??? LMBO I think...........NOT :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:
Hey Billy....while you are down there with the vacuum??? Don't forget to get along the baseboards and in the corners, ok???? 8) 8) 8)