Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Agh, i have Octomom.... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/agh-i-have-octomom-t45122.html)

Pam 05-07-2010 05:46 AM

Mokey's fallin apart, LOL, too funny!

TanyaMas 05-07-2010 07:47 AM

we took in all 4 adults shortly after getting moved here from a couple moving out... we had been told they were all done and since the 2 males obviously had parts missing... we figured we were ok...
until both the females decided to take turns having some :| the mommy that had Nuada has already definitely been done now.. and octomom is next :D

TanyaMas 05-07-2010 09:25 AM

1 Attachment(s)
oddest thing... my 13 yr DD was the first to find there were 7 this morning... i counted 7, DH counted 7 we repeatedly counted all 7 babies...
i decided to change the blanket they were all on a bit ago and can only find 6 now... no #7, not even a body...
hard to believe we all imagined the other... it was 1 of the runts... only explanation is she ate it
:shock:
dont even wanna think about it :cry:

6 ... out of 8
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49276[/ATTACH]

sewjoyce 05-07-2010 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by TanyaMas
oddest thing... my 13 yr DD was the first to find there were 7 this morning... i counted 7, DH counted 7 we repeatedly counted all 7 babies...
i decided to change the blanket they were all on a bit ago and can only find 6 now... no #7, not even a body...
hard to believe we all imagined the other... it was 1 of the runts... only explanation is she ate it
:shock:
dont even wanna think about it :cry:

Awww, they are so adorable!!! :D :D (Could I have them ALL? -- like DH would say "yes" to that idea :lol: :lol: )

zyxquilts 05-07-2010 10:06 AM

Ooooh, such tiny cuties!
Guess now she's "just" a sextomom.... :wink:

zyxquilts 05-07-2010 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by sewjoyce
Awww, they are so adorable!!! :D :D (Could I have them ALL? -- like DH would say "yes" to that idea :lol: :lol: )

They're so little Joyce - he'll never even NOTICE them.... HA!

amma 05-07-2010 10:11 AM

Awww they are so cute :D:D:D

cminor 05-07-2010 10:14 AM

I literally laughed out loud!!!!

sewjoyce 05-07-2010 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by zyxquilts

Originally Posted by sewjoyce

They're so little Joyce - he'll never even NOTICE them.... HA!

Yeah, right :lol: :lol: :lol: And he complains about emptying the litter box now (LMBO :lol: :lol: -- claims they have syncronized "bathroom habits." We have one of those automatic self-cleaner thingies and if they "go" to close together, the potty doesn't have time to "reset and clean" so it gets jammed up -- hey, ALL his idea -- not mine :lol: :lol:

littlehud 05-07-2010 01:15 PM

What cute little babies.