Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   amazon.com (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/amazon-com-t275881.html)

ranger 02-19-2016 04:35 AM

amazon.com

Hi.
Does Amazon.com have a live chat service? I wanted to contact them and thought I had once used a live chat option. I can't seem to find it today. Maybe it was ebay that I contacted before...not sure.
If you know that they have that service, I would be grateful if you could provide a link to it.
Thank you.

QuiltnNan 02-19-2016 05:27 AM

i know they make it very difficult to talk to them... all the links are to self help. i needed to talk to them recently and after about a half hours of poking links, found a place where it says something like 'have them call me now'. i don't recall a chat on amazon, but that doesn't mean it isn't there :)

Onebyone 02-19-2016 05:53 AM

I have no problem making contact with Amazon.

Go to Managing Your Account: Account Settings: scroll to: If you want to talk to a person, Contact Us.

nativetexan 02-19-2016 12:22 PM

I have trouble finding how but it's there. i send an email usually. works better. I get eye vitamins and ask for the coupon off that comes in the box. they always give it to me.

Pollytink 02-19-2016 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 7470129)

Go to Managing Your Account: Account Settings: scroll to: If you want to talk to a person, Contact Us.

Would love to find an easier way to find their phone contact but this didn't work. can you do it in more detail? when I sign in there is no "Managing Your Account".......just Hello Polly-Your Account. Under that the only "Managing...." I see is Manage your Content and Devices". What is the complete sequence....please? Thanks! ps-clicking on the Contact Us link works but I'd like to know how to get there! thanks!

ranger 02-19-2016 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Onebyone (Post 7470129)

Thanks.
I did go to account settings but there was no listing that said...if you want to talk to a person.
Then I clicked the highlighted 'contact us' in your post...it brought me to sign-in page...I signed in and they asked how they could help with a list of options. I clicked the option stating 'issue not related to order'. They wanted a note from me describing my issue. I could have done that by e-mail. I want to chat online with a person. It's seems like a long route to travel to get to what you want.

slbram17 02-19-2016 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by ranger (Post 7470615)
Thanks.
I did go to account settings but there was no listing that said...if you want to talk to a person.
Then I clicked the highlighted 'contact us' in your post...it brought me to sign-in page...I signed in and they asked how they could help with a list of options. I clicked the option stating 'issue not related to order'. They wanted a note from me describing my issue. I could have done that by e-mail. I want to chat online with a person. It's seems like a long route to travel to get to what you want.

I have only had to use the contact us option a few times, but once you finally get there, the response is fast. I don't ever recall a chat online choice.

lovelyl 02-20-2016 04:34 AM

I had a problem with a kindle charger and used the contact us option. Their response was fast and they immediately took care of the problem and sent me a new charger. Later, I found out it was a problem with our electric, not the charger. I contacted them to pay for the new charger they had sent, and they told me just to keep it and not to worry about it. That's great customer service!

Watson 02-20-2016 06:37 AM

Amazon is great. They took care of a problem for me over chat in no time.
Hope you get it settled!

Watson

anorton 02-20-2016 07:10 AM

Took several clicks on the Amazon app, but here's their number, if you want to call them: 1-866-216-1072