Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Angela Walters (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/angela-walters-t300338.html)

NZquilter 10-19-2018 07:27 PM

Angela Walters

Do you think she is truly drinking wine during the filming of her Midnight Quilt Show series? And do you think she is actually filming in the evening or night?

I'm thinking it's grape juice and being filmed in the middle of the day. :) Fun idea and attitude anyway. She's a hoot to watch!

Mousie 10-19-2018 07:41 PM

I love Angela and yes, I think both are very possible. She has kids and I think filming while
they are in bed is a good routine for her. No interruptions. The wine might be wine sometimes
and grape juice other times, but some ppl believe a good glass of wine is a great thing to have while
quilting. Not me, I can't drink, but just sayin'.
;)

JustAbitCrazy 10-19-2018 11:53 PM

I do think the filming is at night because of the lighting. Daytime darkness in a room isn't the same as night time darkness in a room. And I don't care what she drinks--she's so refreshing and such a hoot! Even my dh says, "Now that one I can watch!" I love watching her!

liking quilting 10-20-2018 03:10 AM

I think she's for real. I think she's young enough with the stamina to do that. Me . . . not so much. I love a small glass of wine & chocolates occasionally (while quilting), but couldn't stay up and start & finish a quilt in one night. Shoot, I can't stay awake most nights to see how a t.v. show ended!

NZquilter 10-20-2018 04:04 AM

I'm young, younger than Angela Walters, and there is no way I could look that fresh and lively in the evening. But the end of the day I'm always pooped out!

Rennie 10-20-2018 04:33 AM

Originally Posted by liking quilting (Post 8146251)
I think she's for real. I think she's young enough with the stamina to do that. Me . . . not so much. I love a small glass of wine & chocolates occasionally (while quilting), but couldn't stay up and start & finish a quilt in one night. Shoot, I can't stay awake most nights to see how a t.v. show ended!

Amen, Mavis!

Battle Axe 10-20-2018 04:43 AM

Some folks have the metabolism to digest wine and have stamina made of stainless steel. Me....no...

There are a couple of movies, and of course I cannot remember which ones, where there is a woman who can drink a man under the table. Angela is probably one of those.

More power to her.

Marcia

SusieQOH 10-20-2018 05:24 AM

Good question. I have no idea but I love watching her! I like her laid back style.

sewbizgirl 10-20-2018 05:32 AM

She's my favorite!

dunster 10-20-2018 07:20 AM

I was lucky enough to take several classes from her at Quiltcon in Pasadena. She is even prettier in person, and such a lovely and funny personality. I doubt that it's wine, but I'll pretend that it is, right along with her.