Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Another great day for morgan (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/another-great-day-morgan-t21999.html)

blahel 06-28-2009 06:28 PM

that truly is great news..i was just wondering this morning how she was going so it was a lovely surprise to hear that she is doing so well.

zyxquilts 06-28-2009 06:39 PM

Oh what a wonderful weekend you have had!
Sending more healing & positive energies to Morgan & to you too :D
(((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))
for the whole family!

JoanneS 06-28-2009 06:42 PM

Wonderful, wonderful news. I'm so happy for you and Morgan and for your whole family. I check for news of Morgan every day, and today I was gone all day, and just got to the thread with this best of all possible thumbs in the eye to whichever doctor told you in the beginning that she wouldn't do this well. I know they don't like to give false hopes, but I wish more of them believed in encouragement, because IT WORKS! WE'RE ALL ENCOURAGING YOU AND IT'S WORKING!

Jamie 06-28-2009 06:45 PM

Actualy the making her a quilt thing is funny...because I have yet to make the kids quilts...she has 2 blankets at the hospital that are hers..and I have the quilt there that I had made for myself( its freazing in those rooms)...and the nurse gave her my quilt today, instead of hers...and I said Hey what are you doing..and she shruged, I said that is My quilt...and she got the greatest grin on her face! she just knew that was mommys and she was special enough to be able to use it, then she started patting it and smiling all out... even the nurse laughed at her :) I want to make her one...but I am so busy and restless at home I really have to force myself to sit and do it..

Jamie 06-28-2009 06:49 PM

Actualy I asked her If she wanted me to shave my head too...since she is upset about her hair, and she nodded yes..then played with my hair....my friend and neighbor whom I have refered to with helping us out so much, owns a full service salon..or saloon as shes named it..and i told her she was gonna go and get her hair done there and that made her happy.

azam 06-28-2009 07:02 PM

Fantastic news! The power of prayer is amazing, what an awesome God we have!!! We continue to lift her up in prayer and I know that the Lord is listening to all of us. Thank you for the updates.

Dorothy of Kansas 06-28-2009 07:02 PM

Oh, Jamie, I am so happy for you and Morgan!!! I'm glad she is recuperating so well. Take care of yourself as well!! I will send continued prayers for your entire family.

sharon b 06-28-2009 07:59 PM

Oh Jamie, I am so happy that things are going so well for you and Morgan ! Docs sometimes have to prepeare us for the worst to cover the bases, but I have lived through what you are going thru now and trust me as long as you believe and keep pushing she will get better :thumbup: Tell Morgan we all say "Hello and get Well Soon !" Thanks for the update
Sharon

ScubaK 06-28-2009 08:33 PM

I am so happy hearing this news today.
I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Kirsten

Lucky Patsy's 06-28-2009 11:14 PM

Go, Morgan, go!