Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   April Weight Loss (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/april-weight-loss-t244065.html)

Teddybear Lady 04-03-2014 02:37 PM

I'm in again. I will get my FQ's to you soon. We've been doing some yard work, so I've not been in my sewing room lately. I've been on my eating plan since Monday. Hopefully, I can stick with it.

irishrose 04-03-2014 07:29 PM

Pat, I think you can go back in your original post to change the deadline to April 4, not March 4.

Spring is here - a lovely time to lose a few pounds. Good luck, everyone.

Pam H 04-03-2014 08:16 PM

You have spring? We are having an ice storm and then will have snow on top of it. Oh boy.

irishrose 04-03-2014 09:04 PM

Nah, the calendar says Spring and we did have a few days of sun, though not warm. My weather is always the same as yours, just a few hours later. Snow banks are receding. I may see my flower gardens by June.

CindyA 04-04-2014 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by Pam H (Post 6659223)
You have spring? We are having an ice storm and then will have snow on top of it. Oh boy.

Ughhhh, I can't believe it in April. My first daffodil bloomed yesterday. I have hope. We've been able to take the kids on the playground again, finally. We all needed to get outdoors.

I went back to yoga Tuesday night and boy did I sleep like a baby afterwards!! Now if I can start working on my eating habits again. I have not been good and actually had gained when I weighed in on the first. I feel awful. I was supposed to go to the by Wed night but was so exhausted when I got home from work that I took nap. I'm going to get to the gym or at least go for a walk this weekend.

meanmom 04-05-2014 06:07 AM

It must be spring here the dandelions are starting to bloom. The weather here is up and down like crazy. 60 to 70 one day and snow the next day. It looks pretty out today, but it is only supposed to go up to 40. I am heading to the mall. I want a pair of white capris, you would think it would be easy to find. NO! I have been all over and can't find any that aren't see thru or made weird.
I went for a walk yesterday it was a lot colder than I thought. I need to stay on track this month. I have lots to do. I am teaching a class Tuesday and I need to finish my sample. I have it partly made. I used 2 Kaffe Fasset jelly rolls. One is blues and purples and the other is reds and pinks. It looks really good but the patterns doesn't show up very well. I am going to make a small sample from something else to show it up more. It is the pattern from 3 Dudes.

CindyA 04-06-2014 11:10 AM

Meanmom, I just put 3 FQs in an envelope and will mail them out tomorrow. April, May, June. (I lknow I need to sign up here on the thread every month.)

I NEED to have a loss one of these times. I couldn't believe it when I stepped on the scale and gained for the April weigh in. Ugghhh. :mad:

meanmom 04-06-2014 01:02 PM

I am struggling too. My DS is home from Japan and keeps making unhealthy things. He is also requesting unhealthy things. He is killing me. He is looking for a job so he will probably be here for a while. There are ribs on the grill right now. It doesn't get much more fattening than that. Also chocolate cheesecake in the refrig.

Teddybear Lady 04-06-2014 02:23 PM

I've got my FQ's picked out and will get them in the mail to you sometime this week.

Susanna10 04-07-2014 09:59 AM

My fat quarters are in the envelope. I will mail them tomorrow when I go out. I lost 3 lbs the first week. Going to Las Vegas next weekend so will see what happens.