Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   ARGH! Daredevil 4 Year Old! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/argh-daredevil-4-year-old-t63112.html)

jackilvsmath 09-05-2010 05:45 AM

You guys crack me up!!! Thanks for the support. Last year we made her a T-shirt after the genie on Aladdin.

Front of shirt: PHENOMENAL, COSMIC PERSONALITY

Back of shirt: Itty-Bitty Living Space

Fits her to a tee!!!! My dad literally fell over when he saw it (thought it was perfect).

littlehud 09-05-2010 08:20 AM

I love the T shirt. DGD is small for her age and the some way. She just loves thrills. My son was the same way so I don't worry too much. He still grew up in one piece.

C.Cal Quilt Girl 09-05-2010 09:44 AM

She came along to give big thrills and excitement to your life, whats a few gray hairs, LOL Didn't you always want to be blond? LOL Hang in there!!:)

niizh 09-05-2010 10:15 AM

You're lucky! My daughter was a daredevil, she has three girls who are also daredevils, the youngest is three. Fortunately, no one has had a serious mishap. Maybe because most daredevils have great balance and is very nimble.

carlasuewho 09-05-2010 10:19 AM

My 4 yr old grandson is wearing a splint as we speak because he tried to ride his Flintstone car down the slide. He was ejected from the vehicle when it de-railed 1/2 way down and put his hands out to break his fall. Took him to the ER thinking he broke something. He had popped the ball of his elbow out of socket, which they popped back into place (ouch) and did some soft tissue damage to his wrist.

Chasing Hawk 09-05-2010 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by carlasuewho
My 4 yr old grandson is wearing a splint as we speak because he tried to ride his Flintstone car down the slide. He was ejected from the vehicle when it de-railed 1/2 way down and put his hands out to break his fall. Took him to the ER thinking he broke something. He had popped the ball of his elbow out of socket, which they popped back into place (ouch) and did some soft tissue damage to his wrist.

Glad to hear he is on the mend.

Caroltee 09-05-2010 01:36 PM

I have 4 daughters ( all grown and married now) My first 3 girls were so good, never gave me any worries then along comes #4 and to this day I still tell her that God knew what He was doing when he sent her last because if she had been first she would have been an only child.

Debra Mc 09-06-2010 07:07 AM

My DGS is 4 & the biggest daredevil you ever saw. He is tough as nails. I was a tomboy growing up. Didn't let being a girll stop me from anything.

Parrothead 09-06-2010 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by jackilvsmath

I am not used to a daredevil, because DD#1 is a scaredy-cat.......I don't know what I am going to do when DD#2 gets to be a teenager.

Sports, sports and more sports. My youngest could make it across the top rail of the swing set before she was totally potty trained. She survived!! Is working on her Masters right now so she can teach at the college level.

Annz 09-06-2010 05:58 PM

I have 3 boys and remember a lot of shake my head times.