Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Blonde joke (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/blonde-joke-t59315.html)

Ditter43 08-13-2010 08:49 PM

Blonde Bet
Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM

He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10:00 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, 'Do you think he'll jump?' Bob says, 'You know, I bet he'll jump.'

The blonde replied, 'Well, I bet he won't.' Bob placed a \$20 bill on the bar and said, 'You're on!'

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her \$20 to Bob, saying, 'Fair's fair. Here's your money.'

Bob replied, 'I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 6 PM news and so I knew he would jump.'

The blonde replied, 'I saw it too; but I didn't think he'd do it again.'

Bob took the money......

cjomomma 08-13-2010 08:52 PM

Rotflmbo!!!! I love it!!!

Judie 08-13-2010 09:14 PM

Ditter, you always have the funniest jokes.. I don't know how you can remember them! that's funn!

Crlyn 08-13-2010 09:16 PM

:thumbup: :lol:

sueisallaboutquilts 08-14-2010 04:04 AM

hahahahahahahahahahaha too funny!!!!!!!!!! :D

Ms. Shawn 08-14-2010 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by Ditter43
Blonde Bet
Bob, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM

He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10:00 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump.

The blonde looked at Bob and said, 'Do you think he'll jump?' Bob says, 'You know, I bet he'll jump.'

The blonde replied, 'Well, I bet he won't.' Bob placed a \$20 bill on the bar and said, 'You're on!'

Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.

The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her \$20 to Bob, saying, 'Fair's fair. Here's your money.'

Bob replied, 'I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 6 PM news and so I knew he would jump.'

The blonde replied, 'I saw it too; but I didn't think he'd do it again.'

Bob took the money......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You never fail to make me laugh and smile!! OH Yes!! I am also a BLONDE :!: :!: :mrgreen: 8-) :roll: :lol: :thumbup: :XD:

drivingsusan 08-14-2010 05:21 AM

OMG!!
Too funny!!
Sad part--I know someone like that!!

CarrieAnne 08-14-2010 05:23 AM

LOL, that was funny!

CoyoteQuilts 08-14-2010 08:04 AM

ROFLOL!!! I did NOT see that ending coming! Neither did my DH and he ALWAYS knows the ending before I tell him :shock:

littlehud 08-14-2010 10:49 AM

OMG so funny. Thanks for the laugh.