Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Brad Pitt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/brad-pitt-t154741.html)

stitchinwitch 09-22-2011 04:04 AM

Well, Brad Pitt is from Springfield Missouri for the last ?? years - his family is still there. If I was %$#@ years younger, I would stalk him...(not really) Ohhhhhhhh Legends of the Fall, Thelma and Louise, and whatever else, he was GORGEOUS! This new movie of his makes him look so old and worn out - it is sad. He said himself he is getting old.....what is he 40 now?? That face is scrumptious!!BUT!!!I was SHOCKED at his public comments regarding Jennifer Anniston about their marriage,

ssgramma 09-22-2011 04:10 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
Well, Brad Pitt is from Springfield Missouri for the last ?? years - his family is still there. If I was %$#@ years younger, I would stalk him...(not really) Ohhhhhhhh Legends of the Fall, Thelma and Louise, and whatever else, he was GORGEOUS! This new movie of his makes him look so old and worn out - it is sad. He said himself he is getting old.....what is he 40 now?? That face is scrumptious!!BUT!!!I was SHOCKED at his public comments regarding Jennifer Anniston about their marriage,

Older - I think 47.

Sienna's GiGi 09-22-2011 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch

I think the media put an unfair spin on what he said. From the comments I read he was not happy and it had more to do with HIM and HIS feelings and not so much about Jennifer. He said good things about her and her character. It is unfortunate that he could not find that special chemistry that he undeniably has with Angelina that he didn't with Jennifer. He has a beautiful family and I pray that this lasts.

joycecil 09-22-2011 05:02 AM

Originally Posted by tealady
I agree.

Me too.

Helovesme 09-22-2011 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by Nanamoms
I do want to see his latest movie "Moneyball". Mainly, because it's a true story about baseball.

I have not seen this movie, but in the trailers on TV he looks more like Robert Redford, which then gets me to thinking about "The Natural".

weezie 09-22-2011 05:16 AM

To me, he is creepy and has always looked goofy, scruffy or not. I think he did some acting when he was still a kid, so the 'baby face' and the 'dumb-as-a-rock' look was o.k. then, but it doesn't work as an adult.

Nolee 09-22-2011 05:22 AM

I see nothing appealing in him physically at all, never have, but he APPEARS to have a good heart, giving to many charities, so that's a winner in my book.

sewNso 09-22-2011 05:23 AM

i think he is FINE. and i really admire the work they are doing in new orleans. must be tough with all them chillins. and i think i heard one of the twins is a downs sydrome child. sorta looked like it on the new issure of people. looked sorta like a mild case, if it was. We have a joyful DS child in the extended family that is doing great.
I would gladly adopt him for a son in law anytime.

Nolee 09-22-2011 05:26 AM

Mark Harmon is as handsome today as he was on the "Sexiest Man in America" People magazine cover years ago, and he keeps excellent company....DiNoso is made of happy stuff too.

Originally Posted by katiebear1
He can't hold a candle to NCIS Mark Harmon

HopeandFaith89 09-22-2011 05:28 AM

lol