Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Brad Pitt (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/brad-pitt-t154741.html)

HopeandFaith89 09-22-2011 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by leatheflea
OH gosh I dont care what he does the man is hotter than Georgia asphalt! I'd not kick him out!

oops. This is the post that got me giggling.

Doesn't matter what he does, he still looks very fine.

NikkiLu 09-22-2011 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch
Well, Brad Pitt is from Springfield Missouri for the last ?? years - his family is still there. If I was %$#@ years younger, I would stalk him...(not really) Ohhhhhhhh Legends of the Fall, Thelma and Louise, and whatever else, he was GORGEOUS! This new movie of his makes him look so old and worn out - it is sad. He said himself he is getting old.....what is he 40 now?? That face is scrumptious!!BUT!!!I was SHOCKED at his public comments regarding Jennifer Anniston about their marriage,

Yes, and he does have a brother (older?) that is shown on TV a lot here for all of his charitable endeavors. He is VERY nice looking and clean shaven, etc. Would love to see a picture of Brad's mother and father.

duckydo 09-22-2011 05:45 AM

I agree, he was lots nicer when he was married to Jenifer. I don't know where I heard this but someone said he had horrible body odor.. This is just a rumor I heard. so don't everyone go jumping on me... LOL

Greenheron 09-22-2011 06:08 AM

Originally Posted by Sienna's GiGi
You all are HILARIOUS. I've never seen Legends of the Fall so a co-worker got it last week for movie night tonite. This came about with a discussion on what was Brad's first movie. Some said Thelma and Luise and others said Legends and of course I've never seen either one so here we are.

Pitt's first "big" movie was Thelma and Louise but he had smaller parts in movies and many, many TV parts including "21 Jump Street" and "Dallas" and made-for-tv movies. Go to IMBd to see the list, if interested.

Sienna's GiGi 09-22-2011 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Greenheron

You all are HILARIOUS. I've never seen Legends of the Fall so a co-worker got it last week for movie night tonite. This came about with a discussion on what was Brad's first movie. Some said Thelma and Luise and others said Legends and of course I've never seen either one so here we are.

Pitt's first "big" movie was Thelma and Louise but he had smaller parts in movies and many, many TV parts including "21 Jump Street" and "Dallas" and made-for-tv movies. Go to IMBd to see the list, if interested.

Thanks! We did so that's why we are watching him tonight. I don't watch TV or listen to much media even though I work for the largest media outlet in the world. 9/11 killed most TV enjoyment for me. I am trying to get it back so wish me luck.

Sienna's GiGi 09-22-2011 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Greenheron

Thanks! We did so that's why we are watching him tonight. I don't watch TV or listen to much media even though I work for the largest media outlet in the world. 9/11 killed most TV enjoyment for me. I am trying to get it back so wish me luck.

nativetexan 09-22-2011 06:42 AM

i guess i really don't like the unkempt look on anyone and he just was on the cover of a magazine insert in the Sunday paper. not looking his best i must say.
the facial hair and dirty hair isn't pleasing but it's been around awhile now. Hollywood is not very bright!
Still, i wouldn't like my hubby running around like that and i'd say something.

Caswews 09-22-2011 06:46 AM

I just have never been a Brad fan .. sorry ladies..I like some of the movies he plays in, as well as some Angie has played in. Both need to keep their private lives private as do all movie stars in my opinion, but that is only my opinion!LOL B ut then not many of the stars male or female can equal some of the legends of old Hollywood for sure !

Eagle Hawk 09-22-2011 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by leatheflea
OH gosh I dont care what he does the man is hotter than Georgia asphalt! I'd not kick him out!

No kidding. You got that right!

Dortha 09-22-2011 07:19 AM

I don't go for Brad's pretty boy looks. Give me the rugged manly man anytime !