Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Buddy (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/buddy-t82263.html)

Lyn 12-13-2010 04:04 PM

You are a gentle soul.

awf60 12-13-2010 05:57 PM

I used to have a pet rooster named Rodney. Raised him from a chick. Used to lay in our arms like a baby. Very upset when the dog "played" with him!

Shemjo 12-13-2010 07:05 PM

Buddy sure was a pretty one! Looks like you can make a pet out of any creature you choose! Love the pictures!

juneayerza 12-13-2010 09:40 PM

You are a real critter lover! That's the best way to be.

rdupuis 12-14-2010 05:30 AM

Originally Posted by awf60
I used to have a pet rooster named Rodney. Raised him from a chick. Used to lay in our arms like a baby. Very upset when the dog "played" with him!

IT IS TOO bad when a pet is lost, can speek for myself It really hurts.
Dick

rdupuis 12-14-2010 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lyn
You are a gentle soul.

From your choice of picture ( all the kittys in the window ) you must also be an animal lover also.
Dick

rdupuis 12-14-2010 05:33 AM

All it takes love and Food also helps. LOL

Originally Posted by Shemjo
Buddy sure was a pretty one! Looks like you can make a pet out of any creature you choose! Love the pictures!

chichimamma 12-14-2010 04:11 PM

Wow where were you when I was looking for a husband, I couldn't find an animal lover like me. I also wanted all my young life to be a veterinarian, my mom said girls don't do that. Men just don't seem to put up or agree with me having lots of animals-when I was divorced I made sure my kids had plenty of animals around-they even said that a person who doesn't have animals house is boring! Oh I loved all your pictures of Alice you were blessed with her! Linda

rdupuis 12-14-2010 07:23 PM

Hello Chi Chi;
I have come to the conculion that you are an animal lover, or you are not. That is something you atre born with. I am so sorry that you didn't become a Vet. The animals missed out.
Dick

Originally Posted by chichimamma
Wow where were you when I was looking for a husband, I couldn't find an animal lover like me. I also wanted all my young life to be a veterinarian, my mom said girls don't do that. Men just don't seem to put up or agree with me having lots of animals-when I was divorced I made sure my kids had plenty of animals around-they even said that a person who doesn't have animals house is boring! Oh I loved all your pictures of Alice you were blessed with her! Linda

cag1949 12-19-2010 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by chichimamma

If I had my way, I'd replace husband with more pets!!!lol
Buddy is very handsome!