Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   CraftyBear (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/craftybear-t204041.html)

MTS 10-24-2012 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by Jan in VA (Post 5608560)
Why was her post in the link MTS posted removed?

Jan in VA

The link was just to a list of her latest posts, via her valid member id profile (the op had said the id was no longer there).

Maybe it was a dynamic, rather than static, link.

I just did it again, got a new URL, which had a different searchid #, and tried opening up it in other browser windows - where it worked.
Maybe there's a time limit for the link it to stay active and relevant.

Anyway, it was only to show that the most recent post had been on 9/21.

(I don't think any moderators were involved. :p)

Normabeth 10-24-2012 07:33 AM

I agree - I always enjoy reading their posts too - Ditter has a wonderful sense of humor!

Rose_P 10-24-2012 06:08 PM

I hope Craftybear and Ditter are okay. What ever happened to Amma, who used to post thousands of times and then suddenly disappeared at the end of last year?

wordpaintervs 10-24-2012 10:30 PM

gosh I do hope all is well with Crafty. She has done so much to help others with her postings, etc. BE WELL CRAFTY BEAR

mawluv 10-25-2012 05:09 AM

We miss you Craftybear!

craftybear 10-30-2012 10:55 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am here but haven't been online for over a month or so

A guy ran off the road and hit the front of our house, lots of damage to the stone, and been dealing with contractors as they have to rebuild our front wall of our house. I had to move everything out of that room so the contractors can work. The contractor started the work last week, such a big mess.

I have missed all of you.

Karen, Craftybear

auntpiggylpn 10-30-2012 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by craftybear (Post 5623836)
Hi Everyone,

I am here but haven't been online for over a month or so

A guy ran off the road and hit the front of our house, lots of damage to the stone, and been dealing with contractors as they have to rebuild our front wall of our house. I had to move everything out of that room so the contractors can work. The contractor started the work last week, such a big mess.

I have missed all of you.

Karen, Craftybear

So thankful that you guys weren't injured in the fray! Thanks for popping in and giving us an update!

QuiltnLady1 10-30-2012 01:55 PM

Thanks for letting us know how things are with you. We all miss you when you are not here. Sorry about your house, but very glad you are all OK. Be safe. Look forward to hearing from you again.

mcdaniel023 10-30-2012 04:32 PM

Hi Karen! We have missed you. So sorry about the house. Talk to you soon.

sewingsuz 10-30-2012 04:55 PM

So Sorry about your house. We miss you. Nobody needs extra headaches.