Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Did we need this invention? Bra that doubles as gas mask (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/did-we-need-invention-bra-doubles-gas-mask-t26652.html)

Lisanne 10-07-2009 08:02 PM

I love the responses so far. Doesn't seem like we have any takers.

Originally Posted by reneebobby
That is way to funny. Could you see people doing that? Guys might being yelling at us to put it back on. :shock:

Presumably if there's gas around and people can't breathe, they wouldn't be able to yell at us to put it back on. But can you see it? You whip it off, take a breath and then invite the guy nearest to you to breathe into the other cup. What if he's not familiar with the bra-as-gas-mask concept? Can you imagine trying to explain?

Maybe this is more for police(women) who wear riot gear. Or spies. Probably not going to be a hot item at Macy's.

tlrnhi 10-07-2009 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Lisanne

That is way to funny. Could you see people doing that? Guys might being yelling at us to put it back on. :shock:

Presumably if there's gas around and people can't breathe, they wouldn't be able to yell at us to put it back on. But can you see it? You whip it off, take a breath and then invite the guy nearest to you to breathe into the other cup. What if he's not familiar with the bra-as-gas-mask concept? Can you imagine trying to explain?

Maybe this is more for police(women) who wear riot gear. Or spies. Probably not going to be a hot item at Macy's.

Walmart might sell it or it might be found on an Infomercial for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. lol

sandpat 10-08-2009 06:01 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mine would be just totally useless... :roll:

kd124 10-08-2009 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

Originally Posted by Lisanne

Walmart might sell it or it might be found on an Infomercial for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. lol

No wait, we'll send you two for the price of one!

Mousie 10-12-2009 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
what if you have a large face and small cup size? Don't think it would work lol

RAOFLMBO!!!!
Is that anything like when your grandma said, "your eyes were bigger than your tummy?" :lol:

Mousie 10-12-2009 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by Moonpi
With my cup size, you could fit an entire head in there.

well isn't that how men go shopping for bras for their wives? :lol:

Mousie 10-12-2009 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
lol, i saw that on discovery channel, I thought it was a gag and changed the channel!

wow, that must be a big mouth, if it took a gag that big :shock: :lol:

Mousie 10-12-2009 03:24 PM

gf, let's chat. Do you REALLY know any guys that would do that? :roll: :lol:

Mousie 10-12-2009 03:28 PM

[quote=tlrnhi.....
Walmart might sell it or it might be found on an Infomercial for $19.95 plus shipping and handling. lol[/quote]

that shipping and handling is where they get you :!:

Can you imagine how they are going to demonstrate how to use it?
Well, I have seen pictures on what I call ragmags, with ppl at night clubs, wearing their underwear on the outside of their clothes, so....