Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Did you ever wonder (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/did-you-ever-wonder-t70159.html)

Ditter43 10-14-2010 03:09 PM

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?

Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?

Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?

Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?

Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?

Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?

You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!

Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?

Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?

Why do you drive on parkways and park in driveways?

If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?

amma 10-14-2010 03:11 PM

LOL Good Ones :D:D:D

littlehud 10-14-2010 03:14 PM

Oh so funny. Thanks for my laugh today.

virtualbernie 10-14-2010 03:24 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

great aunt jacqui 10-14-2010 03:29 PM

so funny..DH and me had a great laugh

SuziC 10-14-2010 03:30 PM

LOL How do you do this???? Do you stay awake at night? :lol: :lol: :lol:

M. Wills 10-14-2010 03:45 PM

Love your posts!!!

nativetexan 10-14-2010 03:58 PM

he,he. every time i put eye liner on- i open my mouth!! i do wonder why we do that?

cjomomma 10-14-2010 04:21 PM

Boy howdy!! Now you got me thinking!! LOL

Jeanniejo 10-14-2010 04:23 PM

Thank you ! I needed a chuckle !