Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Eyeball bending puzzle (can you see it) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/eyeball-bending-puzzle-can-you-see-t147326.html)

Quiltzilla 08-23-2011 12:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a PDF file of the puzzle that will print easier for you.

Reflection Puzzle PDF
[ATTACH=CONFIG]245836[/ATTACH]

Gennynut 08-23-2011 12:41 PM

The message is written backwards but still can't read much of it. Think the 1st word is "The" , I think I see the word "is" and last word ends in ous and has a period. Still working on it.

DogHouseMom 08-23-2011 12:42 PM

The answer is obvious.

Quiltzilla 08-23-2011 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom
The answer is obvious.

Congratulations!!! How long did you work on it?

Gennynut 08-23-2011 12:47 PM

The answer is obvious.

Quiltzilla 08-23-2011 12:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Printing it out and holding it in front of a mirror would help.

Here is the answer for those that would like to see it.

Highlighted to show the answer.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]245843[/ATTACH]

DogHouseMom 08-23-2011 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltzilla

The answer is obvious.

Congratulations!!! How long did you work on it?

Perhaps 5 minutes.

Funny story though. I'm at work right now. I took it out for a smoke break and one of the Engineers was there with me. I gave him his own copy to play with. Smoke break was quickly interrupted by pouring rain!!! When I came in I sat down and immediately it hit me that I needed it in the mirror (the clue was I knew the 2nd two letters of the top line were H and T - and no words end in H & T ... but backwards .... ).

So I walked over to the ladies room which took me past the Engineers desk so I told him "we need a mirror". He followed me ... TO the ladies room!! I had to scoot him out and tell him "Go find your own mirror!!". He was just blindly following me!!

nena 08-23-2011 01:37 PM

Ok just got it , got back on and others have it .

Quiltzilla 08-23-2011 02:36 PM

Perhaps 5 minutes.

Funny story though. I'm at work right now. I took it out for a smoke break and one of the Engineers was there with me. I gave him his own copy to play with. Smoke break was quickly interrupted by pouring rain!!! When I came in I sat down and immediately it hit me that I needed it in the mirror (the clue was I knew the 2nd two letters of the top line were H and T - and no words end in H & T ... but backwards .... ).

So I walked over to the ladies room which took me past the Engineers desk so I told him "we need a mirror". He followed me ... TO the ladies room!! I had to scoot him out and tell him "Go find your own mirror!!". He was just blindly following me!!

I enjoyed your story immensely. Too funny! Thanks for your comments. They helped me in understanding the solving process.

AlwaysQuilting 08-23-2011 02:39 PM

Even though I've read what the answer is I can't see anything. But the zig zags remind me of what I see when I'm having a migraine. I had to stop looking at it...lol.