Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   February 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/february-2013-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t212511.html)

createfourpaws 02-24-2013 11:11 AM

WOW I can't believe we only have 4 days left of this month. Where has the month gone. I know I won't win the beautiful turquoise FQ's aka skinny quarters. I have gained instead of lose.

I will be posting the new thread on Wednesday evening after work. And then I will post the link on this thread.

Shadowirish 02-24-2013 11:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by createfourpaws (Post 5885035)
WOW I can't believe we only have 4 days left of this month. Where has the month gone. I know I won't win the beautiful turquoise FQ's aka skinny quarters. I have gained instead of lose.

I will be posting the new thread on Wednesday evening after work. And then I will post the link on this thread.

We are all winners 'cause we're working on it and doing it!

I'm working on the Sulky BOM, little bits at a time...

meanmom 02-24-2013 01:44 PM

Wow Shadowirish I like that block. I have it downloaded and printed but I haven't started yet. I hope to start soon. Unfortunately I can't spend all day every day sewing so I can't get everything done that I want to make. Also if I had more time to sew I am sure I would just dream up more projects. My goal for the year is to finish most of my UFO's and to use up some of my stash. I am trying to work mostly from my stash. According to my sister I have enough to start a small quilt shop. It isn't quit that bad.
My other goal is to of course lose some more weight and to clean up my diet. I can't believe the month is almost over already.

Pam H 02-24-2013 05:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
She's here! Little Allie Catherine. All went well. Mother and daughter are doing great. If I could do it all over again I would certainly go with an epidural. That looked so much easier than what I went through.

createfourpaws 02-24-2013 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Pam H (Post 5885781)
She's here! Little Allie Catherine. All went well. Mother and daughter are doing great. If I could do it all over again I would certainly go with an epidural. That looked so much easier than what I went through.

Congrats Grandma. She is so precious. Beautiful name.

meanmom 02-24-2013 07:34 PM

Congratulations grandma. Being a grandma is so fun. Enjoy her. Love the name.

JuneBillie 02-25-2013 12:14 AM

Aww Congratulations!!

ljs317 02-25-2013 06:15 AM

Pam H what a Beautiful Beautiful Baby! Congratulations! Beautiful Grandma also!

Shadowirish I have also downloaded the Sulky Block. How are you dealing with the metric measurements?

Still plodding along with the weight loss. I was doing so good until i bought that stupid box of girl scout thin mint cookies( had to buy it Im an old GS Leader and I just had to support them) and then ate one whole sleeve of them. I put the other sleeve in the freezer and will just forget about it .

Shadowirish 02-25-2013 09:01 AM

Originally Posted by ljs317 (Post 5886745)
Pam H what a Beautiful Beautiful Baby! Congratulations! Beautiful Grandma also!

Shadowirish I have also downloaded the Sulky Block. How are you dealing with the metric measurements?

Still plodding along with the weight loss. I was doing so good until i bought that stupid box of girl scout thin mint cookies( had to buy it Im an old GS Leader and I just had to support them) and then ate one whole sleeve of them. I put the other sleeve in the freezer and will just forget about it .

Ljs, there is a "conversions here" conversation in the Sulky BOM group on MSQ forum. It's a life saver for me!

Vanogay 02-25-2013 09:59 AM

Beautiful picture of that new grandbaby. Now the fun begins!!