Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   February 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/february-2013-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t212511.html)

createfourpaws 02-28-2013 05:16 AM

Good morning ladies.........wow it is the last day of the month. I am sad to say that I didn't lose any, in fact I have gained 18 lbs. UGH I know it will come back off, the gain is due to my meds. it is so fustrating.

Dont forget to send me your weight loss.

createfourpaws 02-28-2013 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by jcrow (Post 5893265)
I want to join for the month of March. Will you pm me if you are doing this in March?

Jeanne......we do this each month. I sent you a PM.

QuiltingKrazy 02-28-2013 08:29 AM

I sent in my small loss but a loss of any weight ounce or pound is a good thang! I also decided that SHOULD I win, (doubtful) I want to "double down"! To leave this month's prize and add to next months for a Double Shot of encourgement or incentive!

createfourpaws 02-28-2013 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 5894317)
I sent in my small loss but a loss of any weight ounce or pound is a good thang! I also decided that SHOULD I win, (doubtful) I want to "double down"! To leave this month's prize and add to next months for a Double Shot of encourgement or incentive!

I like the sound of the double shot encouragement. Thanks for sharing that.

JuneBillie 02-28-2013 02:05 PM

I sent in my weight loss, but had gained back a few pounds.

Pam H 03-01-2013 07:20 AM

Hmmm....I stopped getting notifications for all of my subscriptions and was too busy to notice. LOL
I had a very tiny loss for the month so if everyone else gained I have a chance at the fq this month. hahaha
I have been taking dinner over every night for my DD and DSIL and then staying with Allie while they try to get some sleep. Last night I was there until after 2 and then couldn't get to sleep. Maybe I can catch a nap this afternoon. Allie is doing great! She went down to 6 lb 14 oz before she left the hospital but at her first dr visit yesterday she was up to 7 lb 6 oz. She's a good little eater and pooper!

Jim's Gem 03-01-2013 09:44 AM

Well, I'm only down .3 lbs. So really only stayed the same. Sigh......... I so need to lose this weight!!!!

Pam H 03-01-2013 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Jim's Gem (Post 5896765)
Well, I'm only down .3 lbs. So really only stayed the same. Sigh......... I so need to lose this weight!!!!

Chin up, Gayle. I only lost .2 so you beat me.

createfourpaws 03-01-2013 02:03 PM

You guys did better than me, Pam and Gayle. I have gained 23 lbs since middle of Janurary when I went back on insulin. UGH this is a b***** I hate this.

I went to the cardiologist today, he is not as concerned at the PCP over my EKG. He is more concerned about the type of lung cancer I had as it can affect the heart. I am scheduled for a cardio stress test with echo on the 14th of this month. So will see what then. I am still working on losing weight. My blood sugar numbers are good, much better.

petthefabric 03-01-2013 07:05 PM

I lost 2#, not the 5# I wanted. But still going in the right direction.