Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   February weight loss (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/february-weight-loss-t260510.html)

meganc731 02-02-2015 07:00 PM

I'm in!!! I think the purple lot is going to be awesome!!! Work hard people, only 28 days this month!!!!

meanmom 02-02-2015 08:38 PM

Pete it is still early in the month. Just jump back on track, you have plenty of time, although I think you will have to fight a bunch of us for the purple. It always seems to be a really popular color. My DH brought home ice cream and peanut butter filled pretzels. I had some of both. (grrrr!) Both are major weaknesses of mine. Luckily my DH and DS finished off the ice cream.
I was transferred to a different school 2 weeks ago. Not too happy about it, but I didn't have any choice. This school is 3 floors, I have been trying to walk the stairs more. I go back to the knee dr in early March, I figure it will either feel a lot better by then or it will be killing me. I told the dr I would let him replace it when it started to interfere with what I want to do. It is sure getting there. The stairs will either fix it or kill it. I''m getting tired of messing with it.

CindyA 02-03-2015 04:48 AM

I'm in again. It is SO cold that I forgot to drink my water yesterday.

Judith1005 02-03-2015 03:28 PM

I'd like to join this. I just started a new healthy eating plan. And lost a bit of weight right off the bat. (I still have plenty to go.) I am hoping to continue and stay on track. I look forward to cheering you on as well. Have also combined a bit of exercise also. Just walking. But, the dogs so look forward to it everyday. Now, Off the pm the Hostess.

jeanne49 02-03-2015 04:31 PM

Good luck to everyone this month. As I mentioned in an earlier message, I didn't lose in Jan. nor did I gain. Hoping this month is better for me. Got a couple of cortisone shots in my hip area (both sides) and now walking is not painful, but with the ice and snow it's not easy either. Hope no one gets too much candy on Valentines Day - at least flowers are inedible!!

meanmom 02-04-2015 04:33 PM

**The winner for January is Megan! Congratulations! She lost 6.4 pounds. It was a close race this month with some good losses. Keep up the good work everyone.
Keep up the fight for the purple FQ everyone. It is a short month but we can do it.

Judith1005 02-04-2015 04:59 PM

Congratulations Megan. Wow, 6.4 pounds in a month is a lot. You go girl. :thumbup:

PenniF 02-04-2015 11:05 PM

Way to go Megan!! Congratulations!!

Jim's Gem 02-05-2015 08:15 AM

Congratulations Megan!!!

jeanne49 02-05-2015 08:48 AM

Good for you Megan. I didn't lose anything but I also didn't gain so I'm happy with that but I really need to knuckle down and get back on the right path.