Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   four generations (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/four-generations-t20952.html)

littlehud 06-05-2009 08:45 PM

That is a great picture. And what a wonderful memory. You and your mom both look too young to be a grandma and a great grandma.

bearpaw 06-06-2009 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by bearpaw
What a great picture!! Couldn't help but notice the quilt-very nice!!

Thanks--I always forget how everyone on the board notices all the little details in pics! I should have cleaned up the kitchen before we took the pics!
Don't be silly!!! You know us quilters are fabric oriented! I didn't even notice the kitchen!!!! :D

sewsewquilter 06-06-2009 05:27 AM

Thanks for sharing the wonderful picture of the women in your live. What a treasure.

jacquemoe 06-06-2009 04:40 PM

What a beautiful family. Mom looks GREAT! Meredith looks about 14. Youthful looks must run in the family. You don't look old enough to be a grandmother either. Such a wonderful family.

beachlady 06-06-2009 04:57 PM

What a wonderful picture! All of the women in your family are so beautiful!! No boys?

sandpat 06-06-2009 05:08 PM

:lol: :lol: Marcia..I just jumped in and looked at the pic...I could't figure it out...your daughters looked way to young to have those babies!! I read your description and really looked again...boy...great genes DO run in your family!!!

Marcia 06-06-2009 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
:lol: :lol: Marcia..I just jumped in and looked at the pic...I could't figure it out...your daughters looked way to young to have those babies!! I read your description and really looked again...boy...great genes DO run in your family!!!

Thanks Patti-I do think we have some pretty young looking genes and the older I get the happier I am about it!! Meredith is actually 32 and Melissa is 26. People frequently tell them that they look too young to have kids.

Marcia 06-06-2009 07:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by beachlady
What a wonderful picture! All of the women in your family are so beautiful!! No boys?

Thank you! And I do happen to have 2 really good looking sons too---but neither of them have been kind enough to marry and give me grandkids!!

This is our oldest son, PJ-he is 33
[ATTACH=CONFIG]36191[/ATTACH]

This is our youngest son, Matthew-he is 30
[ATTACH=CONFIG]36192[/ATTACH]

mgshaw 06-06-2009 07:17 PM

Awesome pictures!!!!! Is your mom really that much taller than you? I know you are 5'8", so how tall is she?

Marcia 06-06-2009 07:21 PM

Originally Posted by mgshaw
Awesome pictures!!!!! Is your mom really that much taller than you? I know you are 5'8", so how tall is she?

Hey, girl--been missing ya! :D

No-my mom and I are the same height-I just leaned over the loveseat some and she stood. I hadn't even noticed the difference in the pic.