Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Free Kindle Books every day (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/free-kindle-books-every-day-t213589.html)

nativetexan 02-12-2013 04:07 PM

me too. i use pixel of ink site also. i'm out of books on my Kindle at the moment. must look for more.

Quiltaddict 02-12-2013 04:44 PM

Thank you all so much. I just downloaded about 20 free books, including some very interesting looking cookbooks.

KyKaren1949 02-13-2013 04:24 AM

I also use Inspired Reads, Books on the Knob, Ereader News Today and BookBub for free Kindle books. I've downloaded over 1000 free ones and will NEVER get them all read!

Caswews 02-13-2013 05:49 AM

Gramma Nancy: LOVE to save $$$. have you checked out the Amazon free for Kindle ? There are some good ones there. A few of the Homeschool sites also offer free kindle books .. Thanks for the site !

Nancygeddes 02-13-2013 06:06 AM

Thanks! I am a tight wad and will certainly use the link.;)

karenpatrick 02-13-2013 06:14 AM

I'll pass this onto DH. He has a Kindle and I have a Nook. For those of you who have a Nook, there are 1,800,000.00 +/- on their site. If you have a Nook just do a search for free books and they will come up. A lot of them are smut but not all by any means. A lot of them are the first books in a series. They hope to get you hooked on the series by offering the first book for free. I've read hundreds of the free ones in the 3 years I've had my Nook.

damaquilts 02-13-2013 06:23 AM

Good to know. I use the library for all my books I just can't afford to buy the way I read. I have read 3 books in the last 2 days. But I have noticed that even the library is getting a lot of books on the e reader so I am going to have to break down and save up for a kindle or something. I know I can get it on my computer but I read a lot laying down and the computer is kinda big. lol

romanojg 02-13-2013 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by damaquilts (Post 5858421)
Good to know. I use the library for all my books I just can't afford to buy the way I read. I have read 3 books in the last 2 days. But I have noticed that even the library is getting a lot of books on the e reader so I am going to have to break down and save up for a kindle or something. I know I can get it on my computer but I read a lot laying down and the computer is kinda big. lol

Barnes and Noble has an app that you can download for free to read books on. You can even have it on your smartphone. I used to have it on my blackberry. I love the Nook and my Nook Color but in the mean time try the app for your pc and enjoy the free books.

solstice3 02-13-2013 07:41 AM

check out www.booksontheknob.org too

HappyQuilter 02-13-2013 08:17 AM

thanks too all of you for the free sites! Haven't bought a book in a long time, I'm going to check this out. Has anyone found any quilt series novels?