Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Free Snow! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/free-snow-t77156.html)

Gennynut 11-18-2010 11:01 AM

All the snow you want only two stipulations. One you come and get it and 2 you take me back with you to some place warm. it has been snowing for three days.

mysippycup2 11-18-2010 11:03 AM

I am so ready for snow. I would love to come get it but we would have to "relay you" to somewhere warm ... its only 40 here right now lol

erstan947 11-18-2010 11:04 AM

There is a reason why I live in Louisiana! Rarely every does it even freeze much less snow! Photos on computer is as close as I want to get.:)

Quilter7x 11-18-2010 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Gennynut
All the snow you want only two stipulations. One you come and get it and 2 you take me back with you to some place warm. it has been snowing for three days.

:lol: :lol: :lol: How cute! I would love to have you come visit, however, we get plenty of snow here too. :roll:

starshine 11-18-2010 11:08 AM

this is why I'm glad I am no longer in the Dakotas

Gennynut 11-18-2010 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by erstan947
There is a reason why I live in Louisiana! Rarely every does it even freeze much less snow! Photos on computer is as close as I want to get.:)

You are so wise! I am in Alberta Canada and usually I don't have a problem with snow but this year we has a beautiful fall day one day and them a snow storm the nest. Tonight it is going own to minus 24. I wish I could afford to be a Snow Bird.

Carrie Jo 11-18-2010 11:12 AM

I am counting down the days until we get a good blast of the white stuff... I want to get snowed in for a good 4-5 days.

Quiltforme 11-18-2010 11:28 AM

Oh you can visit anytime except it's 38 degrees here!

amma 11-18-2010 11:32 AM

It has felt like snow is in the air for the last 2 days here... awfully early for us!! LOL So I think I will have to pass on your very kind offer :wink: :D:D:D

littleone 11-18-2010 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by erstan947

You are so wise! I am in Alberta Canada and usually I don't have a problem with snow but this year we has a beautiful fall day one day and them a snow storm the nest. Tonight it is going own to minus 24. I wish I could afford to be a Snow Bird.

From another Albertan, wasn’t that brutal to wake up to. Had to leave an hour before my medical appointment this morning just to make it there on time. Should have only taken me 15 min. for the drive; Whytemud was backed up for miles.