Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Genie Bras (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/genie-bras-t251256.html)

Edie 08-03-2014 03:50 AM

Genie Bras

I was reading the Chit Chat section and at the bottom there was an advertisement on Genie Bras. I saw the ad on TV a few weeks ago and thought it might be something to try out.

Just thought I would write in and say I love them. They zip up the front and are so comfortable you wouldn't believe it. My only problem is that once I have it on it is hard to zip up. Ample!!!!! So I zip it up first and then put it on like a tank top. My back and shoulder area feels so good during the day.

I have nothing to do with Genie, but sometimes you see a commercial on tv and wonder. This is the second time I have ever done this, the first being the bird house I can see from my sewing table (no birds this year, but am expecting them to show up next year) and I recommend it highly. I got three of them and with the postage they were less than $10 each. They run a tish small and I got the extra large and it fits wonderfully - no pinching, no digging in your shoulders.

Just pretend you are buying a Janome for your body!!!!!!!!! Or a Singer! Edie :thumbup: :)

ManiacQuilter2 08-03-2014 07:44 AM

I think they are for sale at Walmart in the AS SEEN ON TV section.

tessagin 08-03-2014 07:50 AM

I got one of those and had hard time trying to zip then try on and vice versa. Darn near hung myself! just don't ask. Lol! Took them back. Luckily my sister came over in the nick of time. She had a really good laugh!

Onebyone 08-03-2014 09:29 AM

If I can't put a bra on and forget I have one on I won't wear it. I love the Delta Burke stretch bras but they are very hard to find. When I find them I buy all that are available. I will try the Genie bra. Bras never stay the same, always changing!

Chasing Hawk 08-03-2014 10:26 AM

I buy my intimate garments from Lane Bryant. I love the Cacique line they sell.
The bras are so comfortable.

I will have to try the Genie one one day.

kuntryquilter 08-04-2014 02:51 AM

I have never met a bra that I like. Therefore, I don't own one. Luckily I am one of those lesser endowed people.

Debbie C 08-04-2014 03:19 AM

They're available at a CVS and Target as well.

Snooze2978 08-04-2014 06:05 AM

I just went online to check out these bras but didn't see where they zip up. Looks like you just put it on over your head and down to your chest or am I looking at the wrong ones?

Geri B 08-04-2014 06:38 AM

Bras must have been invented by a man..no woman would make another one so uncomfortable......I NEED to wear one, and am still searching for the one that doesn't feel like I am wearing one!

Geri B 08-04-2014 06:45 AM

Where are they about $10 each, all I see are $15 + each......maybe these will be the comfort zone I seek!