Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Getting ready for new NCSI... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/getting-ready-new-ncsi-t201289.html)

MattieMae 09-24-2012 02:06 PM

Tom Selleck...I love him in Blue Bloods and in the Jesse Stone movies. I liked Law & Order Criminal Intent, but it's gone now. Sherlock Holmes on PBS was good, and I'll be checking out the new Sherlock series "Elementary" on CBS. Some of the other new shows look promising, too. I'm not into "reality tv."

I don't subscribe to cable or satellite, so it's what the antenna pulls in, the library, internet, Netflix or Blockbuster. I've got the Showtime series "Homeland" coming from the library.

rosiewell 09-25-2012 09:12 AM

I can't hardly wait, my favorite show!

Geri B 09-25-2012 09:16 AM

How about Castle...talk about a cute couple.........

Pollytink 09-25-2012 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Geri B (Post 5540326)
How about Castle...talk about a cute couple.........

Yes Yes!!! FINALLY!!! Wonder if the less sexual tension wil affect the show? Still glad they finally got together.

Pollytink 09-25-2012 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by ShabbyTabby (Post 5538361)
I can't wait either!!! I watch NCIS and NCIS LA both. I also like Criminal Minds and Law & Order SVU. One of my newer favorites is Blue Bloods on Friday nights with Tom Selleck. I'm a murder mystery junkie!!!

NCIS is THE favorite but love Tom Selleck too! I'm kicking myself because I didn't get interested in The Closer til it was ending, then missed the finale. Have been tivo'ing it whenever it's on to try to catch up. Netflix has all the seasons so may put them on my dvd list but am going to cancel it for awhile. After watching some of Kara S. I can't imagine that the new spinoff will succeed. The new woman just doesn't have it, IMHO.

MattieMae 09-25-2012 09:33 AM

Oh my, I watched Castle last night. I must have missed the last episode because I didn't know they were doing the nasty. Started watching The Closer when it dropped to network tv, great show. I saw the first two episodes of Mob Doctor and will be following it.

owlvamp 09-25-2012 09:49 AM

Yes it's one of mine to. I just love Gibbs. I would probably stop watching it if he's off it.

owlvamp 09-25-2012 09:52 AM

Yes Criminal Minds is another Awesome show. We all watch that one. When you have a team that works so wonderful together it's really hard to watch when they loose one of them.

quiltsRfun 09-25-2012 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by owlvamp (Post 5540382)
Yes it's one of mine to. I just love Gibbs. I would probably stop watching it if he's off it.

Wouldn't be much of a show without Gibbs.

mcgeeca 09-25-2012 04:00 PM

Will be watching here...even though I am so very tired. NCIS and Criminal minds ate my two favorite.