Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Good morning ladies (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/good-morning-ladies-t20611.html)

k3n 05-28-2009 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Ninnie
morning Ellie, it's 4:00 am here and I should be going to bed!

Going to sew some today, and pack for a trip!

Hope you have a great one!

Ninnie

I thought you were up late! I figured you couldn't get to your bed for the stuff in the way! :D

K x

omak 05-28-2009 06:38 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
Hey Omak - how about setting up a web cam, then we can do 'cow stare'?! LOL

K x

I can do a lot of things, but web cam is out of my realm - - above my pay grade, if you will! LOL
No calf yet ... just a big, fat, springing cow, eating like there is no tomorrow, and last night! It was so pretty - - I had turned them into the tree pasture, then wanted to feed them dinner in the connecting pasture, which means they have to pass through the east pasture - - to get from here to there.
So, we fed out the last quarter flake, and I looked up to see the cows coming along the east/connecting pasture fence line, single file. I was enjoying the sight, when all of a sudden!
The lead cow made the right turn into the connecting pasture, cleared the gate, and EVERY one of the file turned into a hopping, skipping, kicking heels in the air, running herd!
Let me just say that I was POSITIVE ... that cow would drop her calf just as soon as she skidded to a stop, but it didn't happen ... and, it didn't happen through the night, and this morning, she is still eating ... I think I will quit feeding them all until she calves. That ought to show her, eh!?!

Ninnie 05-28-2009 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

morning Ellie, it's 4:00 am here and I should be going to bed!

Going to sew some today, and pack for a trip!

Hope you have a great one!

Ninnie

I thought you were up late! I figured you couldn't get to your bed for the stuff in the way! :D

K x

one of the 2 clean rooms in house! Nothing comes between me and my bed!
Don't want to have to sleep on couch in kitchen! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ninnie

elliemay 05-28-2009 07:03 AM

Been gorgeous here today big change from yesterdays miserable effort, been ou and place is heaving with tourists, and OMG dont you see some sights!!!!

sewmuch 05-28-2009 07:10 AM

GMA, its 8:am here in Calif., sun is out going to be a warm day. We are going to make a Costco run later, having a family bbq on Sat. in our backyard so we are also cleaning it up too, yippee, we needed to get rid of stuff :!: :!:

Mousie 05-28-2009 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
Dude... you're the closest to us! :-) Whack the jug on, I'll come over! lol

LOL...had to look twice at that one, Blue! :wink:
These lingo differences are downright funny, sometimes.
Won't tell you, what I first thought...not sure, myself...but...be gentle, with me...I think in pictures! :lol:

GMTA! I thought the same, or should that be DMTA! (dirty minds think alike :wink: )

K x

oh gosh...gonna tell my doctor...OH Yes, I do exercise...everyday on quilting board, laughing...howling even!!!! DMTA...couldn't help it,...and busting up again...everytime i look at it!!!
it's too doggone close to things said over here...how would I know...um, heard hubby say it :oops:
oh Blue,...it's all your fault....hee hee hee, haw, haw, haw...snort, giggle, rahahahahahah....can't get it out of my head now, k...your responsible for getting me rolling all over again...gonna go take a wee break for prevention... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I told you...I love SLAPSTICK...oh no, i better run...wee wee wee...........

k3n 05-28-2009 09:26 AM

You crack me up! Wee, wee, wee all the way home! LOL

K x

Ninnie 05-28-2009 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

K x

K, C is hopeless! Our C is definitely one of a kind!

C is helpless and she DEPENDS on it

Hope they have them over there or joke is lost!

Ninnie : :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Mousie 05-28-2009 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

K x

K, C is hopeless! Our C is definitely one of a kind!

She loves to laugh and She DEPENDS on it :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Hope they have them over there!, or joke is lost.

THAT IS PRICELESS, NINNIE!...joke wasn't lost, but 'on my way home', I should have 'depended' on prevention to save me from myself.
Always next time...looking at watch...with this bunch?...give it 30 minutes! :wink:

Ninnie

k3n 05-28-2009 10:12 AM

OK let me in on it - what depends on what?

K x