Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Good morning what are you doing today (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/good-morning-what-you-doing-today-t208361.html)

coopah 12-15-2012 06:00 AM

If you have energy left over, come visit me! We are done decorating, but I do need to get in my sewing room and clean a path through it.

nygal 12-15-2012 06:19 AM

My dh and I are going out to visit my 85 yr. old sweet Mother then do some shopping. God willing....only He knows what each day holds.

busy fingers 12-15-2012 10:40 AM

It is nice to read about what you are doing each day.

Yesterday (Friday for you) was such a tragedy - my heart goes out to all those involved in such a shocking and senseless act.

It is now 5.30 am Sunday morning and I am about to tackle peeling 5 kilos ( approx 12 pounds) of potatoes and a large pumpkin. It is going to be a hot day here -30 degrees celsius that equates to around 90 degress in fahrenheit.

Have a good day and enjoy whatever you do.

helenhiwater 12-15-2012 12:34 PM

It is noon here in backwoods California. We got about an inch of snow last night but the temp is still hovering around freezing although it has been a warm autumn until now. My shop is in the garage, heated by a pellet stove which doesn't seem to want to light. I am procrastinating because I should check the chimney for dead birds/summer bird's nests before lighting it and sewing that one last doll for my grand daughter. Warm weather? Australia? Only 90? Sounds good right now.

busy fingers 12-16-2012 11:10 AM

Our "early" family Christmas day was lovely yesterday. Lots of of fun, laughter and food. My heavens I think that DH and I will be eating Christmas dinner every night this week.

I am heading off to work today for a rest - LOL.

Chasing Hawk 12-16-2012 11:15 AM

Today is Sunday, we have several inches of newly falling snow. And I am inside full of antibiotics, I acquired a UTI late last week.
So today I am lounging around the house recuperating.

quiltingme 12-16-2012 11:29 AM

Well - it is Sunday afternoon here. We went to Sunday services at church then out to lunch. Now, I'm checking out this board before cutting some more on a quilt that I hope to sew on this week. May you rall have a Blessed and Happy Christmas with loved ones!

busy fingers 12-16-2012 10:53 PM

Sending healing wishes Chasing Hawk.

Is the quilt a Christmas gift Quitlingme or just a work in progress?

wolph33 12-17-2012 06:57 AM

I need to bind 3 mustache quilts that a presents.not sure I will get all 3 done today-maybe 2.

busy fingers 12-17-2012 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by wolph33 (Post 5725130)
I need to bind 3 mustache quilts that a presents.not sure I will get all 3 done today-maybe 2.

You are going to have to explain to me what mustache quilts are please. I have never heard the term before.

Off to work I go today only 3 days left before the place closes down for annual break. We return on Tuesday 8th Jan.