Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Hope no one is alone tonight? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/hope-no-one-alone-tonight-t85017.html)

Boscobd 12-24-2010 09:04 PM

Merry Christmas from me and my DH. We're cruising the web while watching Christmas Vacation on TV - a Christmas Eve tradition for us!

frugalfabrics 12-24-2010 09:06 PM

I watched Christmas Vacation last night...it's one of my annual traditions too...can't get enough of Eddie!

TFquilter 12-24-2010 09:09 PM

How nice of you...Merry Christmas to all of you..may all your dreams come true..

C.Cal Quilt Girl 12-24-2010 09:11 PM

Just checkin in on all, the goodies are baked the remainder for the potluck to do fresh in the morning, then it's relatives for the remainder of the day!! Little loud and a bunch of silly....
Merry Christmas, and/or any other Holiday, Expressing good thoughts that applies to you all for the following year !! :)

twospoiledhuskies 12-24-2010 09:43 PM

Thank you for posting such a nice note. I am not alone exactly (the only one still awake). Sort of feels like I'm alone. It is bummer that we could not afford to go home to CA to be with all of our family. I am sitting here watching TV with all my furbabies (some of them are sleeping as well-hee hee) thinking how there are many more people who are less fortunate than I am.

I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday :-D

C.Cal Quilt Girl 12-24-2010 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Marye
How are you doing? This is Marye. Did you ever write your letter ?

??

quilting cat 12-24-2010 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Just my poodle, Molly and I are here, but it is okay. I am working on my mystery quilt, so i can stay caught up. Molly is barking at every sound she hears, or thinks she hears. lol
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and thanks for thinking of us.

Has Molly heard Santa arrive yet?
Merry Christmas to all on this board -- I like the idea of thinking we are a family, and look forward to meeting one of us on my trip to Montana next month!

pab58 12-24-2010 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by Sadiemae
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year!
Just my poodle, Molly and I are here, but it is okay. I am working on my mystery quilt, so i can stay caught up. Molly is barking at every sound she hears, or thinks she hears. lol
Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and thanks for thinking of us.

Your Molly reminds me of a children's book I have titled The Poodle Who Barked At the Wind. :D It's a cute story!! Merry Christmas to you and to Molly!

lovequilts 12-24-2010 10:01 PM

Thanks for thinking of us Single Folk.....I was fine till I read your post. Brought a few tears but I'm ok. Had Christmas w/ one Daughter a couple of weeks ago. I'm missing my other Daughter and 2 grandsons in Virginia. I'm off to bed, hoping to chat with my kids tomorrow. Blessings.

frugalfabrics 12-24-2010 10:02 PM

Well, I guess I will turn in...I need my beauty sleep. Sweet dreams all and I hope Santa is good to you all.

I'll be back to hang out with my friends tomorrow.

Merry Christmas - Barb