Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   The Husband Store (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/husband-store-t65141.html)

theoldgraymare 09-18-2010 05:48 PM

Today of all days, I really needed a laugh. Thankyou, thank you, thank you!

Chasing Hawk 09-18-2010 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by theoldgraymare
Today of all days, I really needed a laugh. Thankyou, thank you, thank you!

:) your welcome

gramadona 09-18-2010 06:02 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha ....good one!!!

catlover 09-19-2010 07:13 PM

I have immediately shared with my sister and a friend. This is a keeper.

Thanks for posting.

Cynthia

Dee 09-19-2010 07:25 PM

Thanks for sharing. :D :D :D :-D

cathyvv 09-19-2010 08:49 PM

The guys stopping at the second floor reminds me of the time I met the brother of one of my girl friends. He was being a jerk, I guess to impress me since I was in my 20's, single and available, and started telling a joke about a sure fire diet for women - one that promised that a woman could lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks if she just followed this particular diet plan. Naturally, the diet plan was difficult, dumb and had way too many steps to be able to follow - but I listened patiently anyway.

Then he came to the punch line..."and women can do every step but the last one. Do you know what that is?"

I shook my head to indicate I did not. So he said, with a look of triumph on his face, "Well, the woman has to have sex with a man seven times a night for seven nights! And no woman can do that!"

I let a moment pass and then very seriously said "You're right. But that's because it's so hard to find a man who can do that!"

He didn't say another word, just walked out. My friend and I almost busted our respective guts laughing...we were so mean!!!

Chasing Hawk 09-19-2010 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by cathyvv
The guys stopping at the second floor reminds me of the time I met the brother of one of my girl friends. He was being a jerk, I guess to impress me since I was in my 20's, single and available, and started telling a joke about a sure fire diet for women - one that promised that a woman could lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks if she just followed this particular diet plan. Naturally, the diet plan was difficult, dumb and had way too many steps to be able to follow - but I listened patiently anyway.

Then he came to the punch line..."and women can do every step but the last one. Do you know what that is?"

I shook my head to indicate I did not. So he said, with a look of triumph on his face, "Well, the woman has to have sex with a man seven times a night for seven nights! And no woman can do that!"

I let a moment pass and then very seriously said "You're right. But that's because it's so hard to find a man who can do that!"

He didn't say another word, just walked out. My friend and I almost busted our respective guts laughing...we were so mean!!!

Good one :)

GailG 09-20-2010 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by heather1949
thanx made my day lol as i'm divorced so can see the funny side,

I, too, see the funny side. I've been married 48 years!

JoanneS 09-20-2010 07:23 PM

Funny - and I like your new Avatar.