Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I do hate food commercials!!! LOL (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-do-hate-food-commercials-lol-t81944.html)

Rhonda 12-10-2010 01:21 PM

I am supposed to be working on some checkbook covers and I stopped to watch tv a minute. This commercial came on to sell a brownie pan and it looked interesting so I kept watching. THEN they showed how to use the brownies to make brownie banana sundaes and NOW I want one!!! LOL A Brownie banana Sundae that is- not the pan!

Guess I'm gonna have to go make brownies!! I have 2 grandsons coming for the weekend and I know they will help me eat them up! And I do have bananas and cool whip!! Yumm!!

I'll letcha know how they turn out!! LOL

thequiltmama 12-10-2010 01:30 PM

Sounds delicious.

JJs 12-10-2010 01:53 PM

My sugar went up just reading your post...

BMP 12-10-2010 01:59 PM

My kids have one of those pans, they like it and the brownies !!!

mommamac 12-10-2010 02:01 PM

you're making me drool & I don't even like bananas that much!

dakotamaid 12-10-2010 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
I am supposed to be working on some checkbook covers and I stopped to watch tv a minute. This commercial came on to sell a brownie pan and it looked interesting so I kept watching. THEN they showed how to use the brownies to make brownie banana sundaes and NOW I want one!!! LOL A Brownie banana Sundae that is- not the pan!

Guess I'm gonna have to go make brownies!! I have 2 grandsons coming for the weekend and I know they will help me eat them up! And I do have bananas and cool whip!! Yumm!!

I can be there in 2 hours!! Better make me up a bed, we're supposed to get ice tonight!

Rhonda 12-10-2010 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by dakotamaid

Originally Posted by Rhonda

I can be there in 2 hours!! Better make me up a bed, we're supposed to get ice tonight!

My door's unlocked!! I have a spare bed!! We can quilt the night away and ignore any bad weather!! LOL You might get snowed in here and then we can really have a quilting party!!!!

dakotamaid 12-10-2010 05:50 PM

Sounds like fun, don't have a vehicle tonight, hubby went to the BB game in town. Maybe the motorcycle.......hummmmmm...........NOT!!:):):) Anyway, gotta work on my cards. Love the idea though.

Happy Holidays, Rhonda.

Rhonda 12-10-2010 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by dakotamaid
Sounds like fun, don't have a vehicle tonight, hubby went to the BB game in town. Maybe the motorcycle.......hummmmmm...........NOT!!:):):) Anyway, gotta work on my cards. Love the idea though.

Happy Holidays, Rhonda.

My BIL when he was younger only had a motorcycle to drive. He drove it all winter long in snow and ice! I sure wouldn't want to!! LOL But then I don't like motorcycles anyway! :mrgreen:

dakotamaid 12-10-2010 06:07 PM

So did Hubby, all year round when he went to school in Lincoln, Ne. Not for me though, I need WARMTH!!

Stay warm this weekend.