Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I have a helper! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-have-helper-t67827.html)

Naturalmama 10-04-2010 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by grammyp
Must be the pre-wash cycle.

:lol:

amalia64 10-04-2010 10:59 PM

funny

Feathers 10-05-2010 07:14 AM

Cute picture...we foster kittens and I have several pictures of our tiny little charges in similar "inspection" roles. Thanks for sharing.

nrt211 10-05-2010 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by lauriejo
I guess that's why they say curiousity killed the cat! My cat stuck his head in a plastic grocery bag my son had just emptied. Unfortunately he stuck his head through the handle, so when he took off running the bag followed! That was about 6 months ago, he still jumps when he hears the crinkle of a grocery bag.

My cat did the same thing!! I thought he was going to kill himself running down the basement stairs to get away from the darn thing!! And the fact that he is now scared of the sound of the crinkle comes in handy sometimes. If I want to shoo him away from something, all I have to do is rustle a bag!

ICU_FOSTERMOM 10-06-2010 02:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I was stacking the dishwasher tonight and look who had to see if I did it right. :lol: :lol: This is the 2nd time he has done this.

I have pet-pre-wash too. Mine are of the canine species .

sewnsewer2 10-06-2010 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by ICU_FOSTERMOM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2
I was stacking the dishwasher tonight and look who had to see if I did it right. :lol: :lol: This is the 2nd time he has done this.

I have pet-pre-wash too. Mine are of the canine species .

:lol: Looks like they do their job well too!

Paulett 10-06-2010 08:07 PM

I have always had at least 1 Kitty (and many more at times)in our home along with Dogs. We just lost our Smokey a few months ago due to age, but he and his nephew, Twink, always loved to climb in and on our vehicles...the usually exit when we start the vehicle. Smokey was on top of the silver truck cap and Hubby once took off driving and Smokey was still reclined riding away...I was frantically running and yelling behind them till DH stopped 4 houses away at the stop sign...Smokey sat up, yawned and then jumped down, and looked at me as if nothing was wrong and trotted off back home!!! I have been laughing till tears came at some of your fur-babies antics...Oh Such Love, Entertainment and memories they give us!

sewnsewer2 10-07-2010 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by Paulett
I have always had at least 1 Kitty (and many more at times)in our home along with Dogs. We just lost our Smokey a few months ago due to age, but he and his nephew, Twink, always loved to climb in and on our vehicles...the usually exit when we start the vehicle. Smokey was on top of the silver truck cap and Hubby once took off driving and Smokey was still reclined riding away...I was frantically running and yelling behind them till DH stopped 4 houses away at the stop sign...Smokey sat up, yawned and then jumped down, and looked at me as if nothing was wrong and trotted off back home!!! I have been laughing till tears came at some of your fur-babies antics...Oh Such Love, Entertainment and memories they give us!

Oh I am so sorry for your loss :cry: I know how that is. We had 3 others that lived to be 15, 17, & 19. That's why we got these now. They are my avatar.

JustBonnie2 10-07-2010 08:05 AM

Oooooo, a kitty washer!!! I wish I had one of those!! LOL!

Lady Shivesa 10-07-2010 12:36 PM

So cute!! Our kitty likes to climb in the fridge if I'm looking in there!