Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I joined weight watchers - on line (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-joined-weight-watchers-line-t111518.html)

watterstide 03-28-2011 01:24 PM

then i joined a gym..for the water aerobics. today was my first day. i am one wiped out woman..
Today was my first dy with the WW on line program too.
i am finding it confusing,and am already tired of reading labels!

anyone else do WW on line? can we be friends?!

lovestosew 03-28-2011 01:28 PM

I joined about two weeks ago. I would love someone to follow along with.

pennijanine 03-28-2011 01:31 PM

My DDIL joined a couple of months ago. She has lost about 30 pounds and looks great. BUT, she stays with it and measures and reads ALOT!!!

wvhill22 03-28-2011 01:40 PM

im on line too. my name on WW is wvhill22. My husband and i joined last summer and I lost 30 lbs. we quit last nov and i gained 25 back. so we are now back to the meetings. I have lost five so far. I love the program. one thing I do is mark everything with a permanent marker with how many points it is so I don't have to keep looking it up. Good luck!

Prism99 03-28-2011 01:53 PM

I'm thinking of joining, but wondering if it will really work for me. Is it really easy to use the website? They don't really show a demo of the screens, etc.

watterstide 03-28-2011 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by Prism99
I'm thinking of joining, but wondering if it will really work for me. Is it really easy to use the website? They don't really show a demo of the screens, etc.

i am confused by the site, but i am just getting into it.
i believe they have a special going on. $55.00 for 3 months.
i think they want $12 or $15 to weigh in at the meetings,plus your membership fee.this seemed like the way to go to me.

i am "strut526" on WW, i started a blog today on there also..

i will see what we can do, on this board, to follow each other through out, good and bad..cheering section is important to me!

watterstide 03-28-2011 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by wvhill22
im on line too. my name on WW is wvhill22. My husband and i joined last summer and I lost 30 lbs. we quit last nov and i gained 25 back. so we are now back to the meetings. I have lost five so far. I love the program. one thing I do is mark everything with a permanent marker with how many points it is so I don't have to keep looking it up. Good luck!

excellent idea! Grab the big black thick marker!

PATTIESPEARL 03-28-2011 02:22 PM

I joined about 7 weeks ago. Have lost 12 pounds. Yeah!!

watterstide 03-28-2011 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by PATTIESPEARL
I joined about 7 weeks ago. Have lost 12 pounds. Yeah!!

:thumbup: Excellent!

cctx. 03-28-2011 02:29 PM

I never heard of Weight Watchers online.....maybe I should give it some thought on my behalf.