Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I love Cooper, I love Cooper, I love Cooper. . . (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-love-cooper-i-love-cooper-i-love-cooper-t176652.html)

sandybuttons 01-23-2012 04:52 PM

Awwww Cooper you were suppose to say look at what the cat did :)

GlitzyMe 01-23-2012 06:00 PM

Awww........how can you look at that face and not love him? Hang in there.....it's a pillow, not the sofa. And it's part of bringing up doggie (kitty, baby - whichever suits the situation).

Mom to Bryn, Dolly (a yellow lab and black lab) and Maui (the kitty who keeps the doggies in line)

valleyquiltermo 01-23-2012 06:17 PM

Oh poor cooper, my dogs have done the same things. They are german rotts and about ate me out of the house before they relized it was not the thing to do, They now have kongs and that seems to have helped. Every now and then they will still be bad.

Sassylass 01-24-2012 04:32 AM

Cooper is gorgeous!!!! What a nice boy! He just needs a wee bit of understanding as you don't really know what life he lead before. A bit of training will set him on the right couch......er....road :) So glad you rescued him he looks to be a very smart dog.

psychonurse 01-24-2012 04:46 AM

That is all he is saying, " MOm you really need to change this pillow out for a new one" Gotta love our pets.
At least he did not chew up the door frame like our dog did when we first got her.she did not tolerate being left at home for any amt. of time. Now she can stay home for 4 hrs and not chew up anything.

Arleners 01-24-2012 05:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
The dog is sorry!

lovedquilts 01-24-2012 06:00 AM

I also have a Cooper, he is a four year old boxer and I love him too.

QuilterChick 01-24-2012 06:04 AM

Cooper is one gorgeous doggie ! You can just see the love in that dog's eyes... he has a bit of separation anxiety which he will overcome. Shepherds are just so danged smart, I swear they are mind readers. A little obedience training might go a long way so he knows you are in control, not him. :)

Normabeth 01-24-2012 06:15 AM

Cooper is a handsome boy!!! My adopted Chance still destroys his stuff animals, we think he is around 8 years old. He will be playing with one item, then he gets to tearing it apart in a matter of seconds. At least he has stopped chewing up shoes, eyeglasses, wallets, remotes, money and what ever he could steal from your purse.

Caswews 01-24-2012 06:35 AM

awww ...well hopefully he will not do that again-Fortunately we got lucky with our rescue (other than her stroke in the summer-she is great!!) and doesn't mess with stuff but will tear the devil out of the squeakies (stuffed toys). WHICH we are both grateful for. She is just a great dog and hopefully will have many more wonderful years with us!