Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   I think I need to move further south (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/i-think-i-need-move-further-south-t37717.html)

Marjpf 02-23-2010 08:47 AM

It is a part of the El Nino phenomenon. It causes more rain and cold in normally dry areas and drought in normally wet areas. Come to southern California. It will be about 80 today. Down sides? Traffic, high cost of living, and September and October are miserably hot.

Chasing Hawk 02-23-2010 08:49 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by PurplePassion
Wouldn't it be nice to live in a huge motorhome ; and be able to travel wherever the weather is nice.

I found one.... Includes a stripper pole for exercising, a wet bar for when you get thirsty. I am sure the long arm and frame will fit in there somewhere. And the best part it's only costs $1000.00 on Craigslist.

motorhome
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17782[/ATTACH]

pole dancing
[ATTACH=CONFIG]17783[/ATTACH]

BKinCO 02-23-2010 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk

Wouldn't it be nice to live in a huge motorhome ; and be able to travel wherever the weather is nice.

I found one.... Includes a stripper pole for exercising, a wet bar for when you get thirsty. I am sure the long arm and frame will fit in there somewhere. And the best part it's only costs $1000.00 on Craigslist.

ONLY $1000? That's all?? What a deal!!! It's already all interior designed and all :)

BKinCO 02-23-2010 09:01 AM

[quote=drivingsusan]

Originally Posted by BKinCO

Originally Posted by drivingsusan
Oh, Susan! Let's hope that great weather there holds ~ I JUST booked our summer vacation to go there in August!!!

You should have a WONDERFUL time here!! There is so much to see and do :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

We came 2 summers ago and stayed in Lincoln City....had a GREAT time...this time we're headed to Newport. I cannot wait!

Chasing Hawk 02-23-2010 09:04 AM

Newport is a neat area, we ate at a seafood place there. It was quite good and the view was amazing. I love the coast and the beach.

Chasing Hawk 02-23-2010 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by BKinCO

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk

ONLY $1000? That's all?? What a deal!!! It's already all interior designed and all :)

I just found it marked down to $500.00. lol

BKinCO 02-23-2010 09:09 AM

Oh, well, hell.........if we all pitch in a little we can all use it together. There's room, right?? And I myself am quite fond of the 90s Barney the Dinosaur colors!

Shemjo 02-23-2010 09:33 AM

I am not sure I am ready for THAT RV!
I would miss my stuff too much to live in one that size. I need a Greyhound size with a trailer for my stash, and then a driver, and then, enough cash for fuel, a cook so I can sew when I am wherever and not have to stop for that chore, and then......
Guess I will stay home and enjoy what I DO have.

Lisanne 02-23-2010 09:42 AM

Am I the only one who thought the title was referring to the boobie thread? No joke.

Bobbinwinder 02-23-2010 02:57 PM

I'm wondering if I'm the only one that thought that stripper pole might just be supporting the roof of that "bargain" motorhome?