Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Im Having A BAD morning, Need A Hug!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/im-having-bad-morning-need-hug-t48818.html)

CarrieAnne 06-08-2010 07:08 PM

Aw, she goes so much attention that she's a spoiled brat. But true, this was in the middle of the night...mom was asleep, and she wasnt being petted and cuddled. We all callher the Princess!

sewjoyce 06-10-2010 06:57 AM

Awww, bless your heart!! Here is a BIG one! {{{{HUG}}}} :D

bezzie58 06-10-2010 07:02 AM

I have a rottie she knows not to come near my things they bite. She chewed the cord to my foot peddle once and yes it was plugged in so she dosent go near it now.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janette 06-10-2010 07:36 AM

Do keep an eye on your dog for the next few days. We had a Dane that demolished the rubber strip on the garage door. Thought nothing of it, except for cleaning up the mess, but didn't realize that he must have swallowed a few pieces of the rubber. These got into his intestines, jammed up. By the time we located the problem he had to have surgery to remove part of his intestines and unfortunately died from heart failure after surgery. If your dog starts throwing up, especially if it is bile, get him to a vet immediately and tell the vet about the cord. My Dane died many years ago and I still mourn him.

littlehud 06-10-2010 07:40 AM

Here is a ((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))) for you. Those fur babies are such stinkers. DGD has a new puppy and he chews everything. But when I watch them together it's worth it all.

karendenice 06-10-2010 07:43 AM

Carrie Anne I am so sorry about your cord. Hug coming your way.

Marsye, Loved the pic. You always come up with something wonderful for us. Thank you.

sueisallaboutquilts 06-10-2010 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by Janette
Do keep an eye on your dog for the next few days. We had a Dane that demolished the rubber strip on the garage door. Thought nothing of it, except for cleaning up the mess, but didn't realize that he must have swallowed a few pieces of the rubber. These got into his intestines, jammed up. By the time we located the problem he had to have surgery to remove part of his intestines and unfortunately died from heart failure after surgery. If your dog starts throwing up, especially if it is bile, get him to a vet immediately and tell the vet about the cord. My Dane died many years ago and I still mourn him.

Janette, I am soooooooo sorry about your dog. BIG HUG, Sue

GrammaNan 06-10-2010 09:48 AM

Great big HUGS!!!! At least the cord can be replaced. I am glad that your pet is safe.

Quilter2B 06-10-2010 10:04 AM

{{{{Hugs}}}} My shepard did that too; when he was a puppy Bo crawled under the sewing cabinet and chewed through my cord. Some dogs just never learn. Thankfully it was just the cord and he didn't topple it off the table! Hope your day gets better!

kime 06-10-2010 10:08 AM

Hugs, but you have to love those bullies I have 2