Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   It's hard to find good help these days! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/its-hard-find-good-help-these-days-t240861.html)

MargeD 02-12-2014 09:50 AM

Well, a girl does need her beauty sleep and she's probably testing the quilt for the comfort level. She's adorable, and looks like she likes to get up close and personal with your quilts.

mandyrose 02-12-2014 10:06 AM

they are so adorable I still miss my boy had to put him down 1 yr ago this month had him since a kitten 14 yrs

roadrunr 02-12-2014 11:30 AM

Beautiful fur babies

jbj137 02-12-2014 11:37 AM

*** Cats sleep 20 hours a day.
*** They only wake up long enough to
*** INSPECT quilts & eat.
*** My Gus (tuxedo) does a really good job of this.

Grammahunt 02-12-2014 11:45 AM

These beauties make me want to get a kitty again. It may come down to a choice between hubby and cat.:shock:

madamekelly 02-12-2014 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Stitchnripper (Post 6568729)
All those kitties are just so cute. Mr Stitchnripper and I are petless right now - sure do miss our furry friends.

This is just a request that I have no right to ask, but I will. If you decide to acquire more fur babies, please consider getting one from a shelter? They need you as much as you need them. (Sorry, I am off my soapbox now.)

Retired Fire Chief 02-13-2014 05:35 AM

I love your helpers, they may not be very productive in the quilting end but they sure are big on the love end!

Kathryn Garcia 02-13-2014 05:39 AM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6571372)
This is just a request that I have no right to ask, but I will. If you decide to acquire more fur babies, please consider getting one from a shelter? They need you as much as you need them. (Sorry, I am off my soapbox now.)

Stay up on your soap box regarding animal adoption and all the the S.P.C.A. across the world do!!! You'll be very happy to know that my Fantastic 4 are all adopted from the Bermuda S.P.C.A!!!! My son's two fabulous cats are also from there!!!! Mine have been rescue kitties for a lot of years. Love to you!

Kathryn Garcia 02-13-2014 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by madamekelly (Post 6571372)

Stay up on your soap box regarding animal adoption and all that the S.P.C.A. across the world does!!! You'll be very happy to know that my Fantastic 4 are all adopted from the Bermuda S.P.C.A!!!! My son's two fabulous cats are also from there!!!! Mine have been rescue kitties for a lot of years. Love to you!

Kathryn Garcia 02-13-2014 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by mandyrose (Post 6570621)
they are so adorable I still miss my boy had to put him down 1 yr ago this month had him since a kitten 14 yrs

I am so sorry. He'll always be in your heart and memories. After a year I hope you have had the joy of adopting another, or two, or three! Each bring their own personalities and much love and joy.