Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   January 2014 Weight loss Adventure with a PRIZE!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/january-2014-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t237721.html)

createfourpaws 12-30-2013 09:59 AM

January 2014 Weight loss Adventure with a PRIZE!!!!

On January 1st, weigh yourself and write it down. DO NOT send it to me. On January 31st, weigh yourself again and PM your loss. This is weight lost not precentage lost. I will announce the winner on February 3rd.

The prize is a themed FQ from each member. Once a winner is declared, I will contact the winner and FQ's will be mailed by the 6th.

Private message (PM) me for the mailing address. All FQ's should be mailed by the 15th of the month.You need to check in on the thread at least once a week to be eligible for the minning "skinny quarters aka FQ's" and to be declared the "biggest loser" for the month.

You cannot winn 2 months in a row.

Chit Chat is allowed, as wells as WAYWO (what are you working on). Please stay postitive and uplifting as possible to keeps us all on track. Share tips, recipes, encouraging words and {{{HUGS}}}

January brings lots of us some blues from the past few months. So lets see how we can play with some Black/White FQ's. Please send quality fabric that you would want to receive in return. As always if you don't have the theme, send what you have. If you don't have a FQ, then send a linear 1/4 yard. If you have signed up to be in the running for the prize, please send your FQ to the hostess by the 15th of the month. As the winner has worked hard for her prize.

Eat healthy, exercise, make wise choices and lose weight but most of all have fun!!!

Sign up deadline to be apart of the PRIZE adventure is January 4th at 9 pm cst. You are encourage to contribute to the thread even if you are not in for the prize.

To let me know you are participating just post on the thread and then send a PM for the mailing address.

Remember if you sent your FQ's in advance, you still need to sign up on the new thread.

QuilterMomma 12-30-2013 11:18 AM

Good day girl. You are on the ball for the new year. Great job!!!

Vanogay 12-30-2013 05:43 PM

Was hoping I would have achieved my goal and wouldn't need to lose more weight in the new year, but alas...here I am again.

Pam H 12-30-2013 07:29 PM

I'm in again too. DD is talking about wanting to join WW. I'm game.

zennia 12-31-2013 02:08 AM

Going to pm you. I really need this.

meanmom 12-31-2013 05:27 AM

I'm in again. Happy New Year everyone.

Grace creates 12-31-2013 05:30 AM

I am going to give this a whirl, as I have gained so much weight in the past year and a half. It is not me being this heavy and time to be me again. ASAP

Edie 12-31-2013 06:55 AM

Happy New Year!!!!

I am in! Got lots to do this year and I want to be sexy this summer in my cut offs and tank tops - Is there hope for a 75 year old broad???????

Edie

CindyA 12-31-2013 07:09 AM

I'm in again. I'll check and see if I sent my FQ when I last sent them in (can't remember!).

Maggiemay 12-31-2013 07:21 AM

Count me in again too. Happy New Year!