Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   JOKE: How Is Norma? (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/joke-how-norma-t26781.html)

Lisanne 10-09-2009 04:44 PM

Funny, but useful, too! I'll have to remember that one.

Yes, there's a way to quote more than one person. I'll PM you how.

julia58 10-09-2009 06:20 PM

Oh how I wish you were my neighbor, just reading your post's keep me laughing, thank you so much for keeping us all in stitches!!!!

butterflywing 10-09-2009 06:28 PM

Originally Posted by julia58
Oh how I wish you were my neighbor, just reading your post's keep me laughing, thank you so much for keeping us all in stitches!!!!

Virginia? you never know :wink:

edited to say i love williamsburg, too :lol: :lol:

May in Jersey 10-11-2009 06:12 AM

Oh Butterflywing, That's a very good one, started off my day with a good laugh.

You know, there is some real truth in that story, patients are usually in the dark about the status of their health. May in Jersey

k3n 10-11-2009 05:58 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oops! My finger got stuck! :wink:

pennyswings 10-12-2009 11:02 AM

Loved it!!

nellie 10-12-2009 08:47 PM

good one :D :D :D

Edie 10-13-2009 02:37 AM

Hope this one is just as funny as the last one:

Three women, two younger, and one Senior Citizen, were sitting in a sauna.

Sunddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her forearm and the beep stopped.

The others looked at her questioningly. "That was my pager," she said. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear.

When she finished, she explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

The older woman felt very low-tech. Not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressicve. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom.

She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.

The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.

The older woman finally said..........."Well, will you look at that....I'm getting a fax.

Happy Tuesday! Edie

pennyswings 10-13-2009 11:54 AM

Hysterical!

Originally Posted by ERhausfrau
Hope this one is just as funny as the last one:

Three women, two younger, and one Senior Citizen, were sitting in a sauna.

Sunddenly there was a beeping sound. The young woman pressed her forearm and the beep stopped.

The others looked at her questioningly. "That was my pager," she said. "I have a microchip under the skin of my arm."

A few minutes later, a phone rang. The second young woman lifted her palm to her ear.

When she finished, she explained, "That was my mobile phone. I have a microchip in my hand."

The older woman felt very low-tech. Not to be outdone, she decided she had to do something just as impressicve. She stepped out of the sauna and went to the bathroom.

She returned with a piece of toilet paper hanging from her rear end.

The others raised their eyebrows and stared at her.

The older woman finally said..........."Well, will you look at that....I'm getting a fax.

Happy Tuesday! Edie

butterflywing 10-13-2009 07:55 PM

gooder!