Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Let's Hear About Your Heartthrobs! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/lets-hear-about-your-heartthrobs-t298540.html)

quiltingcandy 07-28-2018 08:36 PM

So many but my very first TV heart throb was Edd Byrnes from "77 Sunset Strip", and for the movies it was Clark Gable. Music it was The Beatles - all 4 of them. Then it was David McCallum from "The Man from UNCLE" who stole my heart.

LavenderBlue 07-28-2018 11:25 PM

How did I forget Barry Gibb?

DebbieJJ 07-29-2018 12:37 AM

James Darren, Bobby Sherman, and Merrill Osmond....and many more!

Jan in FL 07-29-2018 01:54 AM

Of course Sam Elliott, Tommy Lee Jones, Sean Connery, ELVIS!!!, Patrick Swayze, and today, Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr, Taylor Lautner (I might be a cougar!!), I really liked Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock in the new Jumanji movie......Oh my, I wish I had not done this. I may have a problem :)

crackers 07-29-2018 02:38 AM

Leonard Nimoy was my tween crush....think it was more the Spock character than the actor.
Tom Selleck, David McCallum, Charlie Pride, Bruce Springsteen, Pierce Brosnan.
Definitely Mark Harmon. His eyes can still make be melt. lol.
Loved Sidney Poiter in 'To Sir with Love'.

Sandygirl 07-29-2018 03:08 AM

Originally Posted by Watson (Post 8101692)
Pierce Brosnan and Johnny Depp come to mind.

My current heart throb on TV is the Trivago Guy.

Watson

seriously? Just asking......we love who we love!

I love Dan Bongino (sic) on Fox News Channel....former Secret Service.... I stop sewing just to see and listen to him.

Young...David Cassidy. Sad ending
Donnie Osmond...met him when we were both 50.....he ages very well!
Paul McCartney..since I was FOUR! Yep....❤️
G. Clooney..tho that ship sailed a few years ago
Richard Gere..always

i dunno, I am sure my list is longer...

Sandy

sandy l 07-29-2018 03:11 AM

John Wayne, Glenn Ford, Stewart Granger, Tyrone Powers, William Holden, Cary Grant and Fred Astaire. Not all heart throbs, just a bunch of great looking guys!

RN-Quilter 07-29-2018 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by Jingle (Post 8101908)
I am very odd, my late oldest Sister told me that years ago. I have no heart throbs or whatever, never did. Was married young and never looked at men that way. Still married to the same guy 56 years later. It is not for me. I am not against it for others.

:)Good to know I am not the only one who thinks like that!:thumbup:

Wanabee Quiltin 07-29-2018 04:37 AM

I fell for John Saxon hard, thought he was just gorgeous. There weren’t many I had a crush on, James Darren in the Gidget movies. I remember my mother having a big crush on Dean Martin, her eyes just glowed when she watched him, then it was George Clooney, in her 80’s.

SusieQOH 07-29-2018 05:27 AM

I've seen Sam Elliott a lot here. My sister is wild about him! She also loved Steve McQueen. We laugh b/c we never like the same guys.

I'm enjoying all your answers! :)

Jingle, not odd at all. You always tell it like it is. And that's the way you feel. Period!

Right now I'm on another kick- I love the guy who plays Thomas in Downton Abbey. He's not very likeable but I like him a lot. He's so handsome, too! :)

Oh, Patrick Swayze was ohhhh soooo hot! Poor guy died way too young.