Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Look what I found in the dryer (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/look-what-i-found-dryer-t81952.html)

QuiltnCowgirl 12-10-2010 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by theoldgraymare
Oh good grief... That just reminded me that I have a load of towels to put in the dryer...LOL! And since I hate to leave the dryer running unattended, I'll have to stay up another hour and a half and read more on this board.

Oh darn! How awful! (hehe)

twospoiledhuskies 12-11-2010 04:21 AM

That's how you got it so fluffy. Hope it was on low heat.
Hee Hee. Very pretty kitty :thumbup:

redkimba 12-11-2010 05:41 AM

I keep my dryer door shut, but when I switch out loads, I make sure to take a nose check & double-check the dryer before I shut it.

pad's 12-11-2010 06:21 AM

cute....that face is defiantly saying "I got here first & don't you dare close that door" !!!!!

nycbgirl 12-11-2010 06:21 AM

My dog likes to sit "in" the laundry basket of clean clothes not the dirty ones. I think it's so cute but hubby HATES it! *shrug*

stevendebbie25 12-11-2010 06:46 AM

When my children where young, I couldn't find my girl, looked everywhere, and the dryer was open, and usually I'd simply use the foot to close it. But something caught my eye, here she had snuggled into the dryer on her warm fresh blankie and fallen asleep. I raised 5 kids, and always looked into dryers before closing them after that.

Recently, I couldn't figure out why no one had called me, everyone in this family calls each other nearly hourly.
My phone was silent for hours. Went to change the laundry around and heard a strange buzz, thought maybe the washer was going out. As I shook clothes to put into the dryer, out dropped my cell phone (we don't have a land line phone), so I was without a phone for many hours. We live in the country, no one home but me, and my husband got worried I fell down stairs or had a heart attack, so called the sheriff to check if I was ok. Glad the family always contacts each other. I still felt pretty stupid, had forgot my phone in my jeans before I washed them, unusual, but I was so muddy from the garden work, I took the jeans off in the laundry rm, and ran upstairs to change. I hate having to find that cell phone, always laying it down somewhere waiting for someone to call so I can hear it and find it.

Zappycat 12-11-2010 06:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Haha! that's so cute. Although the "cat in the dryer cycle" stories are pretty scary!!
My cat loves the laundry too!

j 12-11-2010 07:27 AM

That brought back bad memories of what happened to our cat. To this day I never leave the door open and that was about 45 years ago - j

j 12-11-2010 07:28 AM

That brought back bad memories of what happened to our cat. To this day I never leave the door open and that was about 45 years ago - j

amma 12-11-2010 07:49 AM

LOL :D:D:D