Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   March 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/march-2013-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t215050.html)

Shadowirish 03-14-2013 03:34 PM

Meanmom....congratulations!!

Mousie 03-14-2013 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 5897946)
Mousie try going to livestrong.com There is a lot of info there, and you can join for free, then I go to a part called my plate, and places to put in my calories, weight etc. and even a place to click every time I drink a glass of water. I just find it helpful.

my goodness, you posted this almost two weeks ago. So much is happening around here, I can't keep up.
Soon, I won't be able to check in very often.
Thanks, JuneBillie for this info. It sounds great :thumbup:

JuneBillie 03-15-2013 05:20 PM

I have also lost some then gained. Each day I keep hoping to get back on track.

Pam H 03-15-2013 09:41 PM

For those of you that have been here for a while you might remember me telling about my great nephew with Batten Disease. Ethan passed away yesterday. He would have been 5 in May. It is so very sad I can hardly stand it. Ethan's great grandmother passed away today. That poor family!

Vanogay 03-16-2013 04:11 AM

Pam, so very sorry for your losses. One can only hang on to the belief they're in a much better place. Many prayers winging your way.

Beachbound 03-16-2013 04:54 AM

Pam, I am so very sorry to read this. How your heart must be breaking.

meanmom 03-16-2013 06:10 AM

Pam so sorry to hear about your loss. Prayers going out for the family.
I was doing so good this month and a little emergency came up and I made a trip to visit my DD and family. I drove up and arrived at 3:00AM Friday morning. Things are fine now. We had Chipotle for lunch and went to a mexican place for dinner. I was so bad. I missed my weigh in today since I am out of town. I will miss next weekend too since I will be at my retreat. I will weigh in some time this week. Hope I didn't do too much damage yesterday. They are talking about pizza for lunch.

Teddybear Lady 03-16-2013 08:28 AM

Pam, so sorry for your loss. Praying for comfort for you and the family at this very difficult time. Psalms 61:2...When my heart is overwhelmed; lead me to the Rock that is higher than I.

createfourpaws 03-17-2013 05:22 AM

Pam....prayers for you and your family.

It really has been quiet here lately. What are you working on? I have the the fabric pulled for the 5th mystery, clue printed and starting this afternoon. I am also doing a patrotic swap have 1 set done, 2 in process and 2 cut ready to go, and one more to figure out what block I will make.

Also need to cut for a 2.5 inch block swap along with a twist for 2.5 inch batiks.

Shadowirish 03-17-2013 09:38 AM

Pam, prayers for you and your family.