Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   March 2013 Weight Loss Adventure with a Prize!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/march-2013-weight-loss-adventure-prize-t215050.html)

Teddybear Lady 03-07-2013 02:11 PM

Ladies ..... if you haven't mailed yet please do so soon. Let me know if there is a problem.

I got mine in the mail to you today.
Debbie

Teddybear Lady 03-07-2013 02:16 PM

I weighed on Monday and had stayed the same. Went for my weigh in today and was up 2 tenths. I don't know what's going on with my body. I haven't cheated on my diet. My counselor said I may be losing inches right now. I don't care. I enjoy the food program and being on a schedule. My body just seems to have a mind of it's own right now. I told my counselor maybe it was all those desserts I ate last night...in my dream. haha I dreamed I was at a church function and I was eating all the chocolate, caramel, cheesecake stuff. I kept telling myself..."you have to weigh in the morning". I didn't care. I was enjoying all that gooey, sweet, chocolate stuff...Then I woke up. haha

createfourpaws 03-07-2013 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Teddybear Lady (Post 5912330)
Ladies ..... if you haven't mailed yet please do so soon. Let me know if there is a problem.

I got mine in the mail to you today.
Debbie

Thanks Debbie, I will let you know when it arrives.

meanmom 03-07-2013 04:21 PM

Debbie I swear i can gain weight just reading a good recipe. Hope I can't gain weight in my dreams too. I thought it was at least safe to eat chocolate in my dreams. I stopped in to visit my elderly uncle on the way home today. He is so lonely. I fixed a pillow for him and he insisted on paying me. He payed me with some pieces of coffee cake. I haven't bought one in years. They were really good but very very sweet. I took a very small piece of each, 2 flavors and my DH pigged out on the rest. It is gone already otherwise I would have probably picked on it all evening.
We are going to a dinner buffet tomorrow night. Not a good restaurant to go to on a diet. We go for the crab legs. Hopefully I can stick mostly to the crab legs. I will do the elliptical before work then we have running club practice before school we walk maybe 1/2 mile. We have a group from the bootcamp class that walks after work on Fridays. Usually about 2 miles. I hope this will offset the buffet.
Pat

JuneBillie 03-07-2013 06:01 PM

Cindy I will try to get mine in the mail tomorrow or else I will miss that part this month, but still be checking in. My dad is in a nursing home for rehabilitation after a knee replacement, and he is 80. We are all checking on him a lot, and it seems me and my dear husband just haven't felt good in a while.

mandell 03-08-2013 04:27 AM

Yes, I want to be in on the March weight loss adventure.I am free.I will surly do this.

createfourpaws 03-08-2013 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by mandell (Post 5913436)
Yes, I want to be in on the March weight loss adventure.I am free.I will surly do this.

You can be in for the support, but you are past the deadline to sign up for the prize. Welcome aboard.

CountryHouseQuilter 03-08-2013 07:34 AM

Hello Ladies!!!! I've been out of the loop. Lots going on with me lately, which doesn't equate to weight loss unfortunately. I'm voting for maybe Batiks, Greens, Patriotic. Those are good colors for the next 3 months.

Love the t-shirt Quilt Cindy!!!! I need to get one made. I have all the shirts in a bag and I know my husband would love it.

Well, hoping for warmer weather so I can get out and start walking. Wishing everyone good luck on weight loss this month!!!!

mizkyp 03-08-2013 12:42 PM

Hello Everyone,
February was alright for me, I stayed the same. Here's to hoping that March is better.

Painiacs 03-08-2013 08:44 PM

I can empathize with everyone! I can exercise like crazy , eat right and not lose a pound!! Ive been stuck at the same weight for last couple yrs! Wouldnt be so bad if i was at goal, but I need to get ridç of 50 more pounds!! Grrr! Lol. have a great weekend!
Cindy. Love the tshirt quilt. Did you decide what next few months colors will be??
Have a great weeken!!