Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Mike & Molly (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/mike-molly-t276283.html)

Geri B 03-02-2016 06:22 AM

Mike & Molly

I like that program....amazed at how "Molly" is looking.......I just saw an ad on net about her and her weight loss...apparently taking some sort of supplement. What happens when she stops taking it?

ManiacQuilter2 03-02-2016 07:19 AM

Sorry, not familiar with these names. Usually the weight comes back on after stopping the supplements.

jbj137 03-02-2016 07:36 AM

*** Do not care for the show.

Onebyone 03-02-2016 08:19 AM

I read about her weight loss in a magazine recently. She is on a high protein, low carb diet and does the threadmill and workouts daily. It took her two years to lose 75 lbs but it seems like it was fast weight loss but it wasn't. She said her health was the motivator, not the weight loss but a healthy weight is key for good health. She has trouble with insulin levels and had to do something about it. No mention of any diet supplements, only food and exercise.

romanojg 03-02-2016 08:38 AM

I love the show and she looks amazing. She's also starting to address weight in her show and trying to get Mike on board which is also great. Right after the show started I think they both gained which I've seen alot when shows are featured around heavy people. I like her attitude, its not about being a goal weight that others think she should be but at a healthy weight for her that counts.

lynnie 03-02-2016 08:42 AM

to bad they cancelled the show. She is concentrating on movies and her new line of cloths on HSN or QVC, always get those two confused. I really like the show, and all the stars in it. I love Grandma, what a hoot she is.

Sandra in Minnesota 03-02-2016 05:19 PM

I love that show. Mike is such a loving husband, and Molly can always make me laugh. Didn't know it was cancelled.

angelmama22 03-03-2016 07:37 AM

I think Molly is looking great, and it's soooo much better for her health. Love the show and hadn't heard that it was cancelled. Darn! Why do they always cancel the ones that are light and make us laugh and leave on the weird or violent ones?

Geri B 03-03-2016 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by angelmama22 (Post 7482941)
I think Molly is looking great, and it's soooo much better for her health. Love the show and hadn't heard that it was cancelled. Darn! Why do they always cancel the ones that are light and make us laugh and leave on the weird or violent ones?

Yes, me too, sorry about the cancellation...... I've seen two of her movies.....too slapstick for me.......didn't know she now has a line of clothing too...figures, ha, ha, Well another one on my list of "to watch"..... List is really getting shorter each season. What's with show called Lucifer and now Damien is coming..........soon Rosemary's baby will emerge!

JanieH 03-04-2016 09:45 AM

I think she looks wonderful also. She is motivating me.

I am sorry to see her show go - the episode with her and Vinny in the bathtub ranks as one of my all-time favorites!